Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs LCA predictions

Corbin vs. LCA who wins? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. LCA who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This will be one of the Hounds toughest tests this season. It is at Corbin this year. Who will get the victory?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be one of the top games in the state but I am going to wait a day or two before I guess on this one Corbins defense will get a pretty good test.

People were saying the same thing last year and Corbin went up there and whipped LCA by 26 at their place.

Traditonally, Lexington schools have had a very tough time coming to Campbell Field and winning. See Henry Clay, Lex Cath (Which most LexCath fans will tell you was one of the most physical games they've witnessed) and more recently Bryan Station, and PLD.

 

LCA may have the horses to out race Corbin, especially if Fritts is down, but the margin will not be 21, unless its in Corbin's favor.

If LCA wins, they'll have to score 40+ pts...There defense has really struggled and I'm not sure they'll see a much better fundamentally sound, well coached team than they'll see against the Hounds...I don't see them putting that many of the board..I think Corbin will take this one....Corbin 42 LCA 34

No way Corbin wins this one. LCA by 21

 

You are joking right? Corbin wins 42-28

I don't know who wins but I picked Corbin in the poll and hit the right button this time.

Corbin traditionally has a great football team. LCA has a powerful offense. It comes down to who outscores the other. I have picked LCA in an upset, but I wouldn't be suprised if Corbin takes care of business.

Corbin 28-20.

Any word on Fritts' MRI today?

Any word on Fritts' MRI today?

 

Yes acutally. Fritts' MRI not to good. He has torn his ACL and is out for the season...hope the hounds can finish off strong...

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Hounds win in a long game 24-20.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Yes acutally. Fritts' MRI not to good. He has torn his ACL and is out for the season...hope the hounds can finish off strong...

 

I hate to hear this about Mr. Fritts. I call him Mr. Fritts cause he loves the game and plays it the way it was meant to be played. Fritts is one tough little guy to tackle. He will dip, dive and dodge all tacklers in order to gain a few yards. Here is to a speedy recovery for this young man. Everytime I have spoken with him he looks you in the eyes and speaks with respect. Seems the Hounds have had more than their share of injuries this season. Do you think it is bad luck or some type of conditioning, training problem? Foley, Fritts, Smith, West, Lambdin, Wynn are some that come to mind. Could it be over use or perhaps some type of ill advised exercise that is adding to these injuries? I would think Lynn Camp and Corbin should get together and see if they can keep kids healthy...good luck to the Hounds on Friday. I suppose Campbell stays put, Watkins moves to Fritts position, Sewell moves to Watkins and Matt Taylor moves to Sewell's old positions. Obviously, the wheels are turning in the Hound braintrust. LCA is a very good team and will show the Hounds more about where they stand.

Yes acutally. Fritts' MRI not to good. He has torn his ACL and is out for the season...hope the hounds can finish off strong...

 

I, too, hate to hear this. I wish him the best, and a speedy recovery.

 

Fritts is a Junior, isn't he? If so, at least he will have another year with the Hounds.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.