Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs LCA predictions

Corbin vs. LCA who wins? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. LCA who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Corbin wins this one. LCA by 21

 

 

Based on What??????

 

I think that LCA is a good team, and no doubt they have some nice weapons and Coach Rains does a great job, but Corbin is no slouch. The have some nice offensive weapons and a solid defense. Yes Corbin has only been challenged by Pikeville and the light schedule could hurt them but they are a mountain team and they will hit you right in the mouth.

 

I think Corbin wins this one but it will be close.

Corbin 26-21. The Hounds were to physical last year and will be this year also.

Corbin is a tough place to play and the Eagles, although they are scoring a lot of points, have lots of room for defense improvement. Their offense seems to be ticking on all cylinders.

 

Because they will have had to travel to hostile environments two straight weeks, I think this is a tough spot for Lexington Christian Academy.

 

I think the Redhounds win this one.

Are all the running backs in the Corbin area going to have knee injuries this year?

Hate to hear this. The kid was having a great year.

I, too, hate to hear this. I wish him the best, and a speedy recovery.

 

Fritts is a Junior, isn't he? If so, at least he will have another year with the Hounds.

 

I might have good news. Now don't jump to conclusions but I spoke to Fritts today and the doctor called him and told him to come back up to Lexington for a second opinion.

 

So maybe this is good for the Hounds. If it's not tore but he will not play this Friday but thats one game maybe two... It will be nice to have him back later in the year, so keep praying and keep your fingers crossed. :thumb:

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

I'll not jump to conclusions but it's good news either way even if Fritts doesn't get to play this year. If it was a severe tear, there would be no need in a second opinion. If it's a partial tear, it's still very unfortunate for Ryan but the healing and rehab process will be sped up. Either way, prayers are with him. Hope to see him back this year but would rather him be healthy for the long haul.

I have heard from a reliable source that the LCA player ejected from the Raceland game has a great chance of being reinstated for this week's game. Although nothing is official, this is good news for LCA.

Corbin 20 LCA 13

What happened to make the decision of being suspended being overturned? Guess the film showed something that was not observed on the football field.

LCA 28

Corbin 21

 

I want to extend our prayers from Raceland to the Fritt's kid at Corbin.

Hang in there son. :thumb:

Redhounds hang on late to pull out the victory 28-24

What happened to make the decision of being suspended being overturned? Guess the film showed something that was not observed on the football field.

 

I just think Mr.Tackett (KHSAA) doesn't have orange colored glasses.

I can not say that I ever recall a player being ejected in football and then having the decision reversed by a higher authority. I am sure it has happened before though.

I can not say that I ever recall a player being ejected in football and then having the decision reversed by a higher authority. I am sure it has happened before though.

Fairview had one reversed last year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.