Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Hopkinsville predictions

Who wins this one? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A blowout for the birds, or a decent game?

  • Replies 94
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A blowout for the birds, or a decent game?

 

A blowout.

A blowout.

 

Won't be close

  • Author
For those of you not making the trip to Hopkinsville, you can hear the game Saturday at www.oldies1480.com

 

Thanks, I will be there!

I think its going to be a close game. Very long trip for the Birds, game on Saturday which is out of the normal rythm, and from what I'm told some very nice athletes on Hoptown's team adds up to a big challenge for the Birds. Also coming off of a huge win, could have a few of the Birds feeling a little full of themselves.

A blowout for the birds, or a decent game?

 

Last year we won 42 to 8. That being said, I'll predict 42 to 0:thumb:

And I'm going there to see it happen for myself!:dancingpa

Edited by BillBird
forgot something

Birds by 5 TD's

I think its going to be a close game. Very long trip for the Birds, game on Saturday which is out of the normal rythm, and from what I'm told some very nice athletes on Hoptown's team adds up to a big challenge for the Birds. Also coming off of a huge win, could have a few of the Birds feeling a little full of themselves.

 

Do you ever stop???? Come on...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I say the Birds can name the score....:thumb::thumb:

Do you ever stop???? Come on...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

LN has be watching tape all night. Let's not get too over confident.

Highlands 42

Hopkinsville 14

Hopkinsville has the potential to be a real pain in the Bird's tail feathers, kinda like Louisville Central last year. That said, I don't think Dale lets them forget that they're still at mid-season, and no team should be looked past or taken lightly.

42-14 Birds.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.