steve kahn

Who wins this one?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're taking the Western Kentucky Parkway to the Ned Breathitt Pennyrile Parkway into Hopkinsville. Take the Parkway until it ends. They have just built a new extension that ends at the Eagle Way Bypass (US 68). Turn right off of the parkway and the Stadium is about a half mile on the left. You can't miss it. Turn left at the fire station to enter the parking lot.

Take the Western Kentucky Parkway toward Paducan to the Hopkinsville exit, then the Pennyrile Parkway toward Hopkinsville/Ft Campbell and stay on it until it ends (there is a new section that just opened last week). When it ends take a right and go about a half mile and you'll see the stadium on the left.

Have a safe trip.:cool:

Is this new way quicker to the stadium and where do you pick it up coming into town? Is it just as quick to just go to the school and then keep going straight on South Virginia Street til you run into the stadium?

Is this new way quicker to the stadium and where do you pick it up coming into town? Is it just as quick to just go to the school and then keep going straight on South Virginia Street til you run into the stadium?

The new extension just added a mile to the end of the Parkway. Don't go to the school. The Stadium isn't near the campus. Take the Parkway until it ends. Then turn right and you are there.

If you are taking I-65 to Bowling Green and then west on U.S. 68, I can give you more directions but that is a little long.

You could take US 68 all the way.:D

I have a friend in Hopkinsville, a few years older than me. He attended Georgetown College, and US 68 was the way to get there back in the day; I think he said it took something like 6 or 8 hours.

After reading all these posts, I have to get a look at Highlands while they are in the neighborhood. May have to cut out early to make the Murray State vs. Austin Peay game that evening to watch some Ft. Campbell products battle eachother.

Would love to do that to see the pride of HHS who is a starting Frosh on MSU, and my nephew by the way. Not sure if I'll get to make the trip though. I think if I am doing that much driving I'd have to go buy a Tom Tom.

You're taking the Western Kentucky Parkway to the Ned Breathitt Pennyrile Parkway into Hopkinsville. Take the Parkway until it ends. They have just built a new extension that ends at the Eagle Way Bypass (US 68). Turn right off of the parkway and the Stadium is about a half mile on the left. You can't miss it. Turn left at the fire station to enter the parking lot.
And here's a tip for you: Buy the squirrel! :cool: