steve kahn

Who wins this one?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your restaurants and hotels are located on either side of the Fort Campbell Boulevard exit.

If you like Mexican, be sure and eat at El Bracero. It is on Ft. Campbell Blvd, close to the Fairfield Inn. Even if it's packed, they get people in and out really quickly.

Scribe, obviously that was not meant for you, I mean the Highlands' people.

If you like Mexican, be sure and eat at El Bracero. It is on Ft. Campbell Blvd, close to the Fairfield Inn. Even if it's packed, they get people in and out really quickly.

Scribe, obviously that was not meant for you, I mean the Highlands' people.

I like El Bracero too. You could have made it meant for me. I like Dot's but I'm just too lazy to give directions there, even though it is just down from the SOC.

Just beware, you probably will not be able to view the game on your computer. The broadcast requires you to install a program called Microsoft Silverlight. I tried to do it and got a message that it couldn't be installed, because my processor wasn't supported. I have a pretty up to date system; so I have a feeling most people will run into the same problem. :irked:

Which is why you should listen to the game at www.oldies1480.com. :lol:

On the Bluegrasspreps.com Pregame Show, you can hear Dale Mueller's take on the game and who some of the new opponents on next year's schedule are.

That sounds awesome. I will try to do that. We'll be traveling all day Saturday, so I'm going to try to pick it up on my cellphone.

I love modern technology! :thumb:

:

That sounds awesome. I will try to do that. We'll be traveling all day Saturday, so I'm going to try to pick it up on my cellphone.

I love modern technology! :thumb:

Saturday is my daughter's first birthday...I checked the link on my phone today (just the live stream) and it did not stream. Hopefully it works for you! I will just try to sneak a quick look at BGP from my phone to get updates without offending the wife! :D

:

Saturday is my daughter's first birthday...I checked the link on my phone today (just the live stream) and it did not stream. Hopefully it works for you! I will just try to sneak a quick look at BGP from my phone to get updates without offending the wife! :D

I might have to do that too.

I might have to do that too.

Lets just hope we have someone that IS listening or can update from the game!! It pains me to miss this one, but some things are a priority! There will never be another first birthday.