Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sixtyfeetsix

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sixtyfeetsix

  1. What a tournament by the Tigers. Great job guys. CCH had an awesome team also, so the 9th region would have been represented well either way. Good luck Tigers!
  2. If it rains at all it will be interesting to see how that has an impact on the footing of the pitchers plant foot. Since there is no dirt on the field at all. Sliding should be fun also after a slight rain.
  3. That pic is great of both teams during the national anthem, but you left out the guy who would not get off his cell during the entire song. VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! Sorry, had to vent.
  4. I would love to see the Offense that Justin Haddix would put on a field in Breathitt Co.
  5. Your pitcher should NEVER stop just because he hears someone say "balk". Hopefully kids are coached to block out what other people/crowd noise/and other distractions are going on around them, or they are going to have a hard time on the "hill".
  6. Here's my take on that game. Dixie needs to cover the ball up! It seems like they all carry the ball the same way (much like an option QB would carry it) and as you saw, the ball came out easily. And Cov Cath xecuted their offense nicely, but the defense seemed to lack a "killer instinct". Great game to watch! Very entertaining. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.
  7. Why can't Owsley keep a coach? Someone please explain it to me.
  8. How many places has he ben "ran off from" now?
  9. I'm still trying to figure out why Coach Dean is not coaching for the Owls, he's from there! I'm not sure anyone can answer that one! Oh, I forgot..It's not basketball and they would not want to spend any money on that, but that's another subject entirely. Sorry, I got carried away :devil:
  10. Does anyone know what grade #15 is in for LCA? He is fun to watch.
  11. Will be a great game... and Northern KY will bring home another State Championship.
  12. No one will stop the Bluebirds this season..
  13. The Boone Co coaching staff had better gather up some funds and call in some other coaches who are more "up to speed" with play calling.....everyone knows what Boone Co is going to do...Farris Left..oh wait let's trick them..Farris right..Trinity knows this and will destroy them...Rocks by 21 at least
  14. Everyone... FREEZE...ROCK....FREEZE...ROCK...get higher baby, get higher baby and don't ever come down...
  15. Football is the "big money" sport at most High schools...that is the problem that baseball coaches have been fighting for years. We get NO money for equipment, but you had bet your tail that the basketball teams and the football teams get a pretty penny. I just see this hurting baseball even more, and realistically most of the kids who play High school football will NOT play football on Saturdays. But they could play baseball at some school and have their College paid for, and still be able to walk around once they are older.
  16. I have to defend Coach Rash on this one. He has more respect for the game of football, and would never run the score up on any team. I would say that he was probably trying to help coach the BB players from the Beechwood sidelines...that's the Noel Rash I know. He just absolutely loves High school sports...especially FOOTBALL..
  17. Sounds like great coaching and non-stop motivation! Awesome to hear about! Even more fun to watch in action, unless you are the opposing team.
  18. I would feed the "rock" to #15 if I were coaching them....that boy can play. I hope their QB is ok, he is a very good ball player too. Best of luck to LCA..I hated to see them whip up on my Juggs though
  19. LCA has a "for real" kicker...that boy can kick the ball. He hit one from 45 yards with EASE!!
  20. I would have to say up on the mountain in Letcher County ( I think) at Jenkins. It was a new field put right on top of a strip mine and it was like playing in a sand box. Hopefully things are better up there now! They were working hard..and we all know how tight money is in high school baseball
  21. I'm sorry to see Coach Parrett leave, I think with a little time he was headed in the right track. High School is a lot different than Middle School..I guess time will tell. The folks in Owsley are kind of like UK basketball fans..they are rough on the coaches if they are not winning! It's a good thing we won a few games while I was there!!(at least in baseball) :p
  22. I agree..I wish the kid all the luck in the world but being a D-1 quarterback takes something special.
  23. I look forward to seeing the ball in the air in Erlanger this season! Hopefully!! Welcome to Erlanger Coach Yeagle! Go Juggs..
  24. If this is the same Coach Adkins from Paintsville, I heard nothing but great things about him from some of his former players that I played with in College. They all spoke highly of Coach and said he was a great man/coach. I never had the honor of meeting COACH Adkins, but I too hope for the best for him and his family.
  25. I am pleased to hear about the Perry Central fans showing their support! Losing a family member is a horrible thing, and that young man needed all the support he could get. Thanks to the PCC fans!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.