Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County at Trinity

Who wins? 228 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

ROCKS should win. They must stop Boone's running attack.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Boone got to love the NKY!!

Come somebody find the Ryle-Trinity state championship thread and just repost all of the comments? :sleep:

I'd love to see Boone win but i tell ya they have to pass more than they have in the past few weeks! I don't think they can just run run run and run more. I did pick Boone in the poll but thats my heart picking, I just hope they can keep it close. Good luck BCHS! Would be awesome to knock the Rocks off like Dixie Heights did a few years ago!

ROCKS should win. They must stop Boone's running attack.

 

Don't tell anybody I told you, but Boone is nearly 50/50 run/pass for the year. I'd say no worse than 60/40...........they just like everyone to believe that all they do is run the ball.

Expect a well fought game from both teams the question is can Trinity stop Farris?? and the offensive line he has blocking for him

Don't tell anybody I told you, but Boone is nearly 50/50 run/pass for the year. I'd say no worse than 60/40...........they just like everyone to believe that all they do is run the ball.

 

Well that was till Farris got 55 carries tonight. Good luck Rebels!!!:thumb:

Well that was till Farris got 55 carries tonight. Good luck Rebels!!!:thumb:

 

Don't get me wrong, they WANT to run the football, but unlike years past they have the ABILITY to throw it if need be. :thumb:

Expect a well fought game from both teams the question is can Trinity stop Farris?? and the offensive line he has blocking for him

 

Do you really feel like that's the question in this contest? I imagine the bulk of NKY supporters will wonder if Boone Co. can stop our offense? What say you?

This will be a blowout. Trinity 56 Boone County 14

I can say this - "never say never"

Do you really feel like that's the question in this contest? I imagine the bulk of NKY supporters will wonder if Boone Co. can stop our offense? What say you?

 

Boone traditionally struggles to defend the pass. Shelby had a good passing attack and found cracks in the Rebel defense. A great passing attack will find fissures to work with.

Do you really feel like that's the question in this contest? I imagine the bulk of NKY supporters will wonder if Boone Co. can stop our offense? What say you?
I think that is more like it, in all honesty.

 

I'm conflicted in this game for various reasons; but I would like to see a NKY team get to the final.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.