Everything posted by Boonecofan
-
Campbell County/Conner updates
No surprise here!
-
Cooper/Boone Co. updates
Anyone have any updates on this one?
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #8)
7-Bishop Brossart 5-Grant Co. 3-Lloyd 2-Holmes 1-Holy Cross TB Grant Co
-
Cooper/Boone County Predictions
If Bradley plays and Boone tackles the way they did against Conner this might be a long night for the Rebels. Then again Cooper has to stop Boone on offense. Either way I think Boone pulls out the victory.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest Results (Week #7)
Ouch on my picks!
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #7)
7-Ludlow 5-Boone Co. 3-Lloyd 2-Carrol Co. 1-Eminence TB Lloyd
-
Boone County 49 Campbell County 12
Same story different year guys. No surprise in this. That's one reason I never played football for Boone.
-
Campbell Co./Boone Co. Updates
Anyone?
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #6)
7-Boone Co 5-Simon Kenton 3-Bishop Ready 2-Newport 1-Gallatin Co. TB Bishop Ready
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Season Standings Thru Week #5)
Yeah mine was too.....Surprised I'm still toward the top.
-
Highlands/Boone County Updates
Yikes looks like the youngins for Highlands will get playing time in the 2nd half.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #5)
7-Holmes 5-Simon Kenton 3-Harrison Co. 2-Ludlow 1-Campbell Co. TB Holmes
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Results (Week #4)
Quietly staying in this.
-
Boone County/Highlands Predictions
I voted for Boone in the poll cause I can't just vote against them. My heart won't allow it but Boone loses big. I don't see them containing Collinsworth.
-
Anderson, OH 63 Boone County 14
Boone can't stop the run.... I think Highlands run all over them!
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #4)
7-Conner 5-CovCath 3-Holy Cross 2-Lloyd 1-Anderson (OH) TB-Conner
-
Scott County 30 Boone County 14
Boone looked like crap! Can't stop the run this might be a long year for them with Mr. Simpson at SK and the Ryle running game, not to forget the kid from Cooper who seems to be running all over teams. Let's hope they get this figured out.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #3)
7-Holmes 5-Carrol Co. 3-Pendelton Co. 2-Madison Central 1-Simon Kenton TB Holmes
-
Scott County/Boone County Predictions
I will be at the game.... At this point in the season its hard to say how Boone is gonna come out and play but I'm sure they will be prepared and lets finally win one against Scott Co. Excited to see them in a real game this season.
-
Lafayette/Boone County Updates
Any new updates?
-
Lafayette/Boone County Predictions
Not if they pass like they did against Beechwood in the practice game last week!
-
Did Boyle County run up score?
I would disagree with you here. I would much rather lose bye 50 points than by 1! It is a loss either way but it would be easier to swallow knowing I had no chance at winning!
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #2)
7-Dixie 5-Lex Cath 3-Boone Co. 2-Holmes 1-Dayton TB Lex Cath
-
Boone County/Beechwood Scrimmage
Thank you. Looks like I will be at Beechwood tonight!
-
Boone County/Beechwood Scrimmage
Any truth to this? If so, anyone know the time and location? Thanks for any info.