Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County/Highlands Predictions

Who wins this game? 162 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be an ugly game. Too much speed on the Birds' side and too little on the Boone side. I would look for something in the 48-7 range.

It will probably be a 24 pt. margin of victory for Highlands.

I'll say 31-8 Highlands.

Let's get it started.

 

Highlands wins BIG! A good game to work on weaknesses and fundamentals,like holding onto the rock and not dropping passes. :thumb:

I voted for Boone in the poll cause I can't just vote against them. My heart won't allow it but Boone loses big. I don't see them containing Collinsworth.

The Birds come this week in the home opener and really play well. Good luck Birds!!!!!

Birds need to get the kinks worked out in their offense before they face Cincinnati St. X the following week. With that being said, based on their most recent performances...

 

Highlands 35

Boone County 7

Tri State Internet Sports Radio will be broadcasting the game live from Ft. Thomas. Go to the webcast thread on how to access the game audio on Friday night and afterwards as well.

Highlands with no problem.

Birds by 4 touchdowns. Work on the fundamentals this week. Work on holding on to the football and form tackling this week. Concentrate on executing your schemes. Birds will roll.

First home game will be some added fire to the tank. I think the Birds play their best game of the year so far. I am not impressed with this year's version of the Rebs.

I will continue to be a Highlands fan getting called out for lopsided victories. Highlands by 21-28.

I think Boone can shorten the game with their running. I look for HHS to win but by only 14-17 points.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.