Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson, OH 63 Boone County 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone...ouch.

Cincinnati football continues to run circles around NKY.

 

 

Does Boone get a return game?

Cincinnati football continues to run circles around NKY.

 

 

Does Boone get a return game?

 

Hope not.

Anderson is a solid team, but they are not so good they should be beating one of NKY's better teams this badly. Highlands is likely to name the score against Boone next week as well.

Hope not.

 

:lol:

Anderson is a solid team, but they are not so good they should be beating one of NKY's better teams this badly. Highlands is likely to name the score against Boone next week as well.

 

I don't think Highlands will name the score at all, but I think they'll win. Boone just isn't where people think they are. I think Ryle is the better 6A team.

I think Ryle is the better 6A team.

 

And likely Conner and SK as well...

Anderson is a solid team, but they are not so good they should be beating one of NKY's better teams this badly.

 

Anderson has been very, very good for the last 3 seasons...

And likely Conner and SK as well...

 

 

lol SK goes without saying and I'd say Conner too yes.

Anderson has been very, very good for the last 3 seasons...

 

Never said they weren't. But they shouldn't be beating (what people thought were) one of NKY's best by 50 points.

I don't think Highlands will name the score at all, but I think they'll win. Boone just isn't where people think they are. I think Ryle is the better 6A team.

 

Boone will be stunned with Highlands' speed. Highlands wins it by 5 TD's and I think Boone will be fortunate to score more than once.

Anderson is a rock solid team you better bring your A game if your gonna step up to the plate with them. They won state last year or the year before.

That's what you call a butt kickin', got any details

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.