Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County/Boone County Predictions

Who will win? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Scott County
      29%
      14
    • Boone County
      70%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How does this 6A matchup shake out.

I will be at the game.... At this point in the season its hard to say how Boone is gonna come out and play but I'm sure they will be prepared and lets finally win one against Scott Co. Excited to see them in a real game this season.

Boone Co. 24-14.

Where is this game played?

 

I would like to see this match up.

The game is in Florence.

I think Boone wins this one.

 

BC 28

Scott Co 14

Florence, is that just outside of Georgetown? I didn't think Scott Co. was playing any road games this year(jk). I will go with Boone. I think Scott Co. is easy to stop because they are so predictable. If a defense studies their games films, they can tell where the ball is going on every play. With that said, Scott Co is very good at running what they run. This would be a good game to travel and go see.

Florence, is that just outside of Georgetown? I didn't think Scott Co. was playing any road games this year(jk). I will go with Boone. I think Scott Co. is easy to stop because they are so predictable. If a defense studies their games films, they can tell where the ball is going on every play. With that said, Scott Co is very good at running what they run. This would be a good game to travel and go see.

 

I know that Boone has put in a new defense this week and have given a lot of study to films on Scott County. The also have worked to improve their special teams. Given that the last two years these teams have matched up well and played very close, it should be a good game.

So I guess it will be an upset if Scott Co. wins?:jump:

Edited by bugatti

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.