Scott County/Boone County Predictions

greeny94

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Scott County
    • Boone County

Florence, is that just outside of Georgetown? I didn't think Scott Co. was playing any road games this year(jk). I will go with Boone. I think Scott Co. is easy to stop because they are so predictable. If a defense studies their games films, they can tell where the ball is going on every play. With that said, Scott Co is very good at running what they run. This would be a good game to travel and go see.

Florence, is that just outside of Georgetown? I didn't think Scott Co. was playing any road games this year(jk). I will go with Boone. I think Scott Co. is easy to stop because they are so predictable. If a defense studies their games films, they can tell where the ball is going on every play. With that said, Scott Co is very good at running what they run. This would be a good game to travel and go see.

I know that Boone has put in a new defense this week and have given a lot of study to films on Scott County. The also have worked to improve their special teams. Given that the last two years these teams have matched up well and played very close, it should be a good game.