Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers for Coach Charlie Adkins

Featured Replies

I would like everyone to pray for Coach Charlie Adkins! He is in the hospital and the speculation is that he has cancer. He is in serious condition! Please keep him in your prayers.

Thoughts and Prayers to Coach Adkins....He's one of my favorite people.

Thoughts and prayers to a baseball legend in Eastern KY.

  • Author

Coach isn't doing so good! He was sent home thurs. and from what I am hearing he has cancer! Please pray for him! Coach Adkins is a great man and an even better friend!

My prayers go out to one of the best Baseball coaches of all time In the State of Ky. Although I never had the HONOR to play for him. I am sure those who did cherish what he taught them. To Quote one of my former coaches " I would rather you respect me than like me!" Coach Adkins is one of the most respected men to ever coach! I pray he beats this and can pass on his knowledge some more.

If this is the same Coach Adkins from Paintsville, I heard nothing but great things about him from some of his former players that I played with in College. They all spoke highly of Coach and said he was a great man/coach. I never had the honor of meeting COACH Adkins, but I too hope for the best for him and his family.

The same and he needs your prayers.

What a competitor, coach "DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T EVER GIVE UP" God Bless

Prayers for Coach Adkins.

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to Coach Adkins and his family.

Prayers from the Ramblers and Rams here in Raceland.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.