Everything posted by titleist
-
Belfry 28 Newport Central Catholic 10
I guess all of the Northern Ky eyes missed the NCC defender (not sure of the #, might have been 32) run 10 yards & cheapshot Belfry's Qb in the back when he was standing 8-10 yds away from the pile after the NCC player was tackled on the INT in the 1st quarter?????......resulting in an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
-
What To Expect Next Year in the New 3A?
I am not sure why any other 3A teams will even issue equipment come July 2015??? The KHSAA should just go ahead & give half of the trophy to Lex Catholic & the other half to Boyle Co......
-
Chris Engstrand to Green County?
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20121220/SPORTS05/312200097/Fairdale-football-coach-Engstrand-steps-down
-
Can WKU facilities fix their finals problem?
The locker room situation was a joke for the visiting teams on the scoreboard!!!! Oh how I long for the days of Louisville & the confines of Papa Johns Stadium.....
-
Ashland/Belfry series
FACT!!!!!
-
Ashland/Belfry series
Try Sheldon Clark!!!!
-
Ashland / Highlands Predictions?
Has Q. Baker played for Ashland since the Belfry game??? Was it an ankle injury that he suffered or something worse??
-
Football officiating
If its the same Bobby Hall that I went to MSU with in the mid-late 80's, I would never use accountable in the same sentence with his name!!! LOL I could tell some stories on him..... as could he on me. In all seriousness I'm sure Bobby is doing a great job and keep it up.
-
Who will Belfry play in the Pike County Bowl?
If a game were to be scheduled Week 0 then Belfry would be forced to cancel their scrimmage with Hazard on that date. Would that be fair to make Hazard scramble around to find a scrimmage this late?
-
Who will Belfry play in the Pike County Bowl?
It was thought that Webster was gonna buyout the contract but word is now that they will not, so the search continues!!!
-
Who will Belfry play in the Pike County Bowl?
Scott Co. is a possibility.
-
Sheldon Clark 20 Belfry 14
How many big time wins do you have on your coaching resume'???
-
KY East-West All star game Rosters
I am pretty sure that all classes statewide districts 1-4 are the West team and districts 5-8 are the East team.
-
Harrison County hires Mark Carroll
Good luck Mark, all of us on Pond Creek are proud of you.
-
2009 Greenup County
From KHSAA T.Baker caught 25 passes for 617 yards, I think that you have some wrong information.
-
Harrison County Job?
Mark is an outstanding young man, well not so young anymore!!!! Most people from the Belfry area can recall the days of when Mark played in high school and it makes some of us feel really old to know that he has finally become a head coach. Some of us had the pleasure of being around Mark in his high school playing days and are PROUD of what he has accomplished. We wish him the best of luck from Pond Creek.
-
2009 West Carter
What I remember from seeing several of West Carter's games this year they were a spread type of offense, several different formations,etc??? When was Brian Brown ever at Lawrence Co.??? The Comets competed/played hard against Belfry this year in the playoffs. The Brown brothers are 2 of the best guys you will ever know!!!!!
-
2009 Johnson Central
Did the OL coach from JC go to Greenup?
-
Breathitt's Coach Chapman to Pike Central?
Computer skills are questionable, but a good coach!!! Technology at it's worst.
-
Pike County Bowl 2009(Yes I'm bored)
That seems to be the same information that I am hearing and mine is a pretty reliable source !!!!
-
Too much ????
It's better to have fans/community that get excited, than it is to have fans/community that don't care at all.
-
Who said it #2?
Randy Wyatt-Pad.Tilghman
-
1st Annual Kentucky East-West All Star Football Contest
1)East 2)Yes 3)Aaron Boyd 4)D.L. Moore 5)Dustin May TB: 56 pts.
-
Apollo wins 7 0n 7 challenge at KWC
No!!!
-
2007 Courier-Journal All-State Team
Phillip Hickman was 3rd team defensive lineman also.