Apollo wins 7 0n 7 challenge at KWC

No!!!
I beg to differ with you 7 on 7 is an excellent way to improve your QB to Rec. play and if you are a spread team or "West Coast O" this is one of the best things you can do for your team. Todays game is about putting more points on the board than your opponents, And what better way to do it than by

"airing it out". these 7 on 7 clinics give "young" QB's a chance to work on timing and much more, so please give me a break "NO" anything that helps to improve your team is of benefit.It also gives your D backs a chance to work on coverages how in the world can this not help a "TEAM":thumb:

Does 7 on 7 really mean anything when it comes to the regular season?

For the most part NO.

Because to many team on the defensive side of the ball play 2-deep/ man under during 7 on 7. Then when season rolls around they never get out of a 3 deep coverage.

Yes

Although it does help on the defensive side will work on what they normally do.

On offense it helps more because kids have to work to get open and have to run good routes.

It depends what your goals are for the 7 on 7 work.

It absolutely helps if you are a passing team!Just like the old cliche'.....practice,practice practice!ANY FOOTBALL IS GOOD,EXCEPT FLAG for those of us that need a football fix!I will be traveling to South Oldham to watch my son tonight!Repetition is extremely important to timing and route running.:dancingpa

It absolutely helps if you are a passing team!Just like the old cliche'.....practice,practice practice!ANY FOOTBALL IS GOOD,EXCEPT FLAG for those of us that need a football fix!I will be traveling to South Oldham to watch my son tonight!Repetition is extremely important to timing and route running.:dancingpa

If you rep what you normally do during the season yes. If you do something that you don't normally do then no.

Another cliche that is overated "Practice makes perfect" That is a lie.

Perfect Practices makes Perfect.

My Favorite "Practice! Practice! You are talking about Practice? Practice!" Allen Iverson Quote!

If you rep what you normally do during the season yes. If you do something that you don't normally do then no.

When I go and see Man Under Cover 2, I want to leave. Teams that go to these things solely to try to win is not doing a lot of good for their team.