Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Greenup County

Featured Replies

What does Greenup County need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 924
  • Views 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we go. After 3 or 4 threads and 500+ posts we can finally talk GC football..LOL

Have fun, listen to the coaches, remember "All for One and One for All"

I LOVE MY GCHS MUSKETEERS

 

It's a Great Day To Be A Musketeer

Mom55:thumb:

Here we go. After 3 or 4 threads and 500+ posts we can finally talk GC football..LOL

 

You have to admit that all these posts shows alot of interest in GCHS football. Everybody is getting excited about it.

I am ready! LOL :laugh:

Here we go. After 3 or 4 threads and 500+ posts we can finally talk GC football..LOL

:thumb:

We need to show support in every aspect of the program.

Does anybody want to guess what the offense/defense will look like?

Does anybody want to guess what the offense/defense will look like?
Not a guess...The offense will be the belly option out of an "I" or wishbone, Copley has ran it out of both. The defense willbe a 4-3.

I mean players.

I mean players.
I thought you did. I guess I was just messing with ya.:p:lol:

Ok, what about the qb? Who is it going to be?

The biggest thing for GC is to catch up with everybody in the weightroom and getting players out. I know both are coming along. They've found the right coach for them but the big thing in that area is giving him support he needs no matter the record.

 

Offense

QB-?

HB-Corey Lyle

HB-Terry Waugh

FB-Mike Hampton

WR-?

TE-Nick Thornton/Brad Hensley

OT-J.J. Caudill

OT-Cole Potter

OG-Nick Tackett

OG-Shelby Worthington

C-Jake Abrams

 

DE-Nick Tackett/Brad Hensley

DE-Mike Hampton/Nick Thornton

DT-Brain Grayson

DT-John Kitchen

SLB-Spencer Means

WLB-Corey Lyle

MLB-Andrew Gilliland

CB-Jordan Hamilton

CB-?

F/S/(Bandit)-Terry Waugh

S/S-Cameron Crum

 

JUST GUESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.