Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

psychicscubadiver

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psychicscubadiver

  1. Notice that I didn't say that replacing Trinity with BG this year would have been a wise move. :thumb: It really depends on how much BG loses as to whether it's a good idea or not, because Trinity is not senior heavy and will likely be at the same level next year.
  2. Regardless of your feelings, please show more tact. None of the people I know in the Trinity community would be so venomous. That isn't what we stand for and isn't what we teach.
  3. Well done Manual. I should've chosen the other game from that district as the upset. I would be surprised if McCrackin County beat PRP given how tough PRP is hanging with their monster schedule. From what I hear they are replacing Trinity with BG next year, and given that many posters have said that BG is not expected to be as good next year as this year, that is probably a wise move.
  4. Trinity is a clear favorite, but either of those two are capable of taking it. The Shamrocks need to stay humble and keep up the hard work. Nobody will give up a chance at the title without a fight.
  5. Dang, I knew St. X was better than most people on the site were giving them credit for, but I didn't expect them to be that good. Congrats, St. X!
  6. Trinity will win but they won't blank Ballard like they did the rest of the district. Which teams would Ballard need to beat to meet Trinity in the playoff quarterfinals?
  7. Girls, girls! You're both pretty!
  8. I dunno; I'd expect either Manual or PRP to beat McCracken this season.
  9. Heck, I may just cross the river and take a look myself. That should be a great game.
  10. I definitely think St. X would beat Lafayette. After seeing both teams play Trinity, Lafayette is nowhere close. Outside of Trinity (who running clocked them) and Scott County (who lost by forfeit) their games have been against soft teams. Against SK, Ryle, and Scott County, I'd give St. X about 50/50 odds, and expect them to win at least one of those three.
  11. 5 - Highlands 3 - Newport Central Catholic 3 - Adair County 1 - Boyle County 1 - Mercer County 1 - St. Xavier 1 - Bellevue 1 - Manual 1 - Bardstown TB - 74
  12. 7 - Male 5 - Central 3 - Shelby County 2 - Pleasure Ridge Park 1 - Eastern TB - Male
  13. 7 - Leslie County 5 - Whitley County 3 - Lawrence County 2 - Ashland 1 - Harlan TB - Whitley County
  14. 7 - Metcalfe County 5 - Christian County 3 - Daviess County 2 - Caverna 1 - LaRue County TB - Metcalfe County
  15. 7 - Ryle 5 - Newport Central Catholic 3 - Covington Catholic 2 - Owen County 1 - Dayton TB - Ryle
  16. 7 - Henry Clay 5 - Louisville Holy Cross 3 - Bishop Brossart 2 - Lexington Catholic 1 - Bethlehem TB - Henry Clay
  17. Chuckle, well to dredge up something from the last thread... St. X won by two scores. I stand by my statement that they should be ranked higher than Lafayette. :smug:
  18. The decision date was over two weeks ago. Are they going to just drag this out until they have effectively denied him any playing time this year without having to officially say 'no'? Heck, New Albany went out in the first round of the Indiana playoffs so come mid-November it will have been an entire year since Moore played for any other team. Would he be automatically eligible then?
  19. Still haven't heard anything; has Moore been approved?
  20. Shouldn't that be 22-14 including this year's results?
  21. I protest any proclamation of my purported 'powers'. My preternatural prowess is purely procured from practiced perception, not provided by the providence of precognition. Profiting from a pleasant pastime by pretending to play fairly while perfectly predicting a payoff would be petty. Would I propose such puerile protests if not profiting in this project? Let us progress from pronouncements of paranormal performance and prepare for the problem of the penultimate games put before us. :lol2:
  22. Not the result I was expecting at all.
  23. Huh. According to calpreps Archbishop Murphy is a 2A school (out of 4A) and only ranked 27th in the state. Though, I do have to wonder if those forfeits are bringing down their rating.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.