Everything posted by psychicscubadiver
-
Simon Kenton/Highlands Predictions
Yes it true. We have monster-sized privates here in Louisville. Most people aren't happy with that because they feel that they can't measure up and that our privates are just too big to take. Personally, I think they are envious and if they want similar results they should develop their own instead of complaining about ours. It's details like that that separates the men from the boys. I feel absolutely no shame at not acting my age. :walk:
-
St. Xavier 45 Highlands 18
The game took place at St. X and I have been told that the visitor's bench is in front of the visitor's stands.
-
John Hardin 14 Central Hardin 7
Chuckle, not even if that school was named 'Belfry'?
-
Lafayette 1 Scott County 0 (Forfeit for Lafayette per provisions of the NFHS rules)
Is that official? It's not on the scoreboard yet.
-
Who Wins This Dream Game? Belfry vs. Trinity
I feel that St. X, Scott County and SK would go about 50/50 into the game with Belfry, equal chances of either team winning. On the next tier down I think it would be a heck of a game between Lafayette, Ryle, or Manual with Belfry, but I'd give Belfry a slight edge. Any 6A team below those and I'd say Belfry is somewhere between 'favored' and 'heavily favored'.
- Staying Alive Contest (Week #5) - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5
-
PRP at Trinity (Frosh)
We have a second team for the freshman squad? Sheesh, how many do they dress this year? Anyway, great job boys. It sounds like they kept focused and executed well.
-
Trinity/PRP predictions
PRP will score at least once, maybe twice, but Trinity still wins by 3+ touchdowns.
-
How Successful Will Trinity Be After Beatty?
Beatty is one heck of a coach, and I hope he stays for quite some time. Trinity's trajectory really depends on who they would hire. We have the profile, resources, and renown to attract high-level coaches, but you can never really tell until until a guy is in the school and working with the players how he will turn out. The momentum and support will keep Trinity afloat with pretty much anyone good enough that we would consider hiring, but whether they have Beatty's level of success or a moderate amount of success will really depend on who gets the job and how they fit in.
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest Week #4 Results
Nice! Do we have the new prizes for this season ready?
-
NKY Week4 Top Ten
Looks pretty good to me.
- Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #5) - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5
- 2016 Central KY Football Contest (Week 5) Sponsored by GRIPPOS!
- Western Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #5) - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 5)
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest Week #5 Sponsored by YOUR BUSINESS HERE!
7 - North Bullitt 5 - Western 3 - Spencer County 2 - Bardstown 1 - Boyle County TB - North Bullitt
- 2016 Pick 10 Contest (Week #5) - Sponsored by Kentucky Middle School Football Assoc.
- Western Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #4) Results - Sponsored by WKYB-FM 107.5
-
Simon Kenton/Cooper Predictions
I think SK will win, but I expect Cooper to make it quite a game.
-
Is the Scott County loss to Elder a Moral Victory?
They did well and should be proud of themselves, but I'm not big on 'moral victories' in general.
-
Is Ryle a contender this year?
I agree. We need to see how they stack up against NKY 6A before we can decide on any wider comparisons. They do appear solid, but 'contender' is a hard title to earn in 6A.
-
Simon Kenton 43 Dixie Heights 14
I'm mostly interested in this game for the comparisons we'll have between Dixie and Highlands after the latter plays SK. Was Dixie's second TD against the first or second string for SK?
-
Could Mayfield hang with Trinity or Male?
Mayfield is strong, but I don't think they're that strong.
-
Elder (OH) 20 Scott County 14
Couldn't help myself given Trinity's performance against the GCL.
-
Trinity 37 Male 34
Chuckle, and the 2014 rematch that Trinity won in overtime. Though given the Rocks won 9-3 against St. X in the third round that year, Tiger fans may disagree.