Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

psychicscubadiver

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psychicscubadiver

  1. I love Blackburn, but honestly, I feel that Ridder is better than both of them.
  2. So, it's okay if I bash them, right? :lol2:
  3. No Desmond Ridder or Rondale Moore? I can understand the latter since has he has only recently been allowed to play for the Shamrocks, but I'm really surprised that Ridder is not one of the QBs.
  4. No. However, you need to play the Big Three or someone of their caliber (Bowling Green, GCL, etc) and a couple of teams at the next tier (Manual, SK, Ryle, Scott County, etc) to have a strong schedule. There is a middle ground between strong and weak that SK and Ryle fall into. No one considers Male's close game over a CAL in 2013 a 'solid win'. All of Louisvile 6A was down that year. It's no mistake that the finals were Scott County vs Meade County. Not to mention, I and many others have criticized Male for their weak (excepting Trinity) out-of-district schedule and having CAL on there would be part of that. Also, I confused about your earlier post, stating that CAL would be ranked fourth among St. X's opponents. At 1552 CAL would have been ranked 8th among teams St. X has played: St. X Cincy 28, Trinity 31, Bowling Green 159, Male 293, Manual 785, PRP 847 and Lexington Catholic 1480.
  5. 7 - South Oldham 5 - Pikeville 3 - Caldwell County 2 - Lexington Christian Academy 1 - Christian Academy of Louisville TB - South Oldham
  6. 5 - Lexington Christian Academy 3 - Pikeville 3 - South Oldham 1 - Caldwell County 1 - DeSales 1 - South Warren 1 - Shelby County 1 - Saint Xavier 1 - Paintsville 1 - Southwestern TB - 68
  7. Correct, I should've said 'from all the other 6A districts'
  8. The following teams have posted no losses thus far in the season. Which teams continue their streak through the next round? Can any of them finish the playoffs with a perfect record? 1A Paintsville (next game @ home vs Raceland) 2A Lexington Christian (next game @ home vs Danville) Mayfield (next game @ Owensboro Catholic) 3A None 4A Franklin-Simpson (next game @ home vs South Warren) 5A Bowling Green (next game @ home vs Owensboro) 6A Ryle (next game @ Scott County) Trinity (next game @ home vs Ballard)
  9. True, though more interestingly it's the 1 and 2 from both of the Louisville districts in 6A and just the 1's from all other districts. :sssh:
  10. Will this be his first game with the team or did he play against Eastern?
  11. It makes sense geographically though the difference between the district strengths is a bit annoying. But then when we had the super district and better competition, it guaranteed only one of the big three made it past round three. Sort of a 'darned if you do, darned if you don't'.
  12. Too late. I've sold short on all of my 3A stock except Belfry.
  13. Corbin and Belfry will win, those are pretty much given. The other two games I'm not so sure on.
  14. A difficult choice, but St. X put away Manual while Male had a 3-point game with PRP so I've got to favor X.
  15. Trinity, but the margin will be closer than the regular season game.
  16. 7 - Casey County 5 - Ryle 3 - Ballard 2 - Pulaski County 1 - Hopkinsville TB - Ryle
  17. 5 - South Warren 3 - Ryle 3 - Newport Central Catholic 1 - Ballard 1 - Central 1 - Fern Creek 1 - Elizabethtown 1 - Owensboro 1 - Hazard 1 - Rockcastle County TB - 41
  18. I love it. The only possible change I would make is going from 6 to 5 classes, to make each class more competitive. The top 160 teams would make for one heck of a tournament in each class in my opinion.
  19. Trinity and Bowling Green. The fact that they're both top five in the defensive standings help too.
  20. Parkinson's drugs and anti-psychotics. I moved north for UC's pharmacy school.
  21. It was dark, and I was alone in my apartment. The only light was the glow from my laptop as I poured over material, studying and studying for my test later in the week. The lectures dragged on and on and my eyelids seemed to weigh twenty pounds apiece. At midnight I finally stopped and crawled into bed. Then, without warning, when I least expected it... I woke up remembering nothing of what I had studied. Almost too scary, eh?
  22. It could happen in 6A. The Shamrocks need to stay sharp for the rematch with St. X or Male.
  23. Ryle could certainly play with them, but I highly doubt Ryle could beat them.
  24. Did you count super district 'upsets' in 2011-2014? Because that district was deliberately made to contain Louisville's best 6A teams.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.