Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

psychicscubadiver

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psychicscubadiver

  1. 5 - Pleasure Ridge Park 3 - Spencer County 3 - Greenup County 1 - Mercer County 1 - Greenwood 1 - Anderson County 1 - Butler County 1 - Collins 1 - North Hardin 1 - South Laurel TB - 35
  2. 7 - Boyle County 5 - Greenwood 3 - Knox Central 2 - Bullitt Central 1 - Pleasure Ridge Park TB - Boyle County
  3. I think Eastern has a decent shot at North Hardin. EDIT: Also, I expect Tate's Creek to beat Boone.
  4. If that's the case can I choose 3 weeks where I got 18 points and get 198 points for the season? :lol2: Jokes aside, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this.
  5. 5 - Belfry 3 - Bowling Green 3 - Pleasure Ridge Park 1 - Christian County 1 - Knox Central 1 - Lexington Catholic 1 - Newport Central Catholic 1 - Paducah Tilghman 1 - Russell 1 - South Oldham TB - 47
  6. 7 - Christian County 5 - Casey County 3 - Elizabethtown 2 - North Hardin 1 - Clinton County TB - Christian County
  7. I respect them, but I also respect Male and St. X. Having seen all four teams play, I find it very unlikely that Ryle or SK would beat them.
  8. Ryle would beat St. X and Male at this point in the season? I find that unlikely. Though, you could argue that Ryle is better than Scott County.
  9. I absolutely agree with these rankings, and I suspect they will remain this way going into the playoffs. The only possible change I would consider is PRP in tenth, but that purely speculation. Just curious, if (and I think it unlikely) Scott County were to lose to Cov Cath how far would it drop them in these rankings?
  10. 7 - South Laurel 5 - Corbin 3 - Sheldon Clark 2 - Johnson Central 1 - Raceland TB - South Laurel
  11. 7 - Pleasure Ridge Park 5 - South Oldham 3 - Waggener 2 - Oldham County 1 - Shawnee TB - Pleasure Ridge Park
  12. 7 - Madison Central 5 - Mercer County 3 - Boyle County 2 - Tates Creek 1 - Lexington Catholic TB - Boyle County
  13. 7 - Western Hills 5 - Lloyd Memorial 3 - Middletown Christian [OH] 2 - Newport Central Catholic 1 - Scott County TB - Western Hills
  14. I expected Ballard to score at least once on the first string and thus blanking them was a surprise and a testament to the strength of both the varsity and the JV defense. Ballard hung with Male and Manual and beat DeSales, none of which are easy feats. The Shamrock defense deserves some compliments on keeping that perfect district record against an opponent like that. I might be presuming, but I think that is the message meant by the original poster and how it was delivered is really what's causing the ruffled feathers here.
  15. Hmm... If I remember correctly Marshall can handle 5K sitting with a good amount of standing room left over. It doesn't have the months worth of planning and the tailgating opportunity of the regular season game, but either St. X or Male (whoever wins the rematch) would be a good draw. Even so, renting Cardinal stadium might not be cost-effective, especially if the weather is poor. Manual (and maybe PRP) would be top eight before Central Hardin, but otherwise you're right.
  16. Nah, St. X or Male still have a shot at Trinity. The Shamrocks are favorites, but they'll still have to earn a victory over either of those teams. Once the semis are done though... :lol2:
  17. 5 - Ryle 3 - Male 3 - Johnson Central 1 - Corbin 1 - Cooper 1 - Danville 1 - Holy Cross(Covington) 1 - Pulaski County 1 - Rockcastle County 1 - Raceland TB - 101
  18. 7 - Owensboro 5 - McLean County 3 - Ballard memorial 2 - Apollo 1 - Barren County TB - McLean County
  19. Does this assume that the talent in those schools was spread throughout Louisville or that those players simply didn't exist for this hypothetical?
  20. 7 - Carrol County 5 - Holy Cross (Covington) 3 - Scott 2 - Cooper 1 - Simon Kenton TB - Simon Kenton
  21. 7 - Nicholas County 5 - Rockcastle County 3 - Bourbon County 2 - Danville 1 - Woodford County TB - Nicholas County
  22. 7 - Johnson Central 5 - Greenup County 3 - Rockcastle County 2 - Pulaski County 1 - Raceland TB - Greenup County
  23. 7 - Male 5 - Kentucky Country Day 3 - Doss 2 - North Hardin 1 - Waggener TB - Kentucky Country Day
  24. In my opinion, the biggest part that causes it is that the fans who question aren't as close to the program. Not that they don't care, but without being in the absolute thick of it, they don't have the same perspective as the coach. A play call or position change may seem foolish on the surface to the fans because they aren't working with the same info that the coach has. The coaches may not be able, or may not choose to explain themselves for their decisions. This makes it all the easier for people to second-guess them, especially when a team isn't doing well. Few people are truly immune to that. I love Beatty to death and hope that he stays at Trinity for a good, long time, but even then I have (very rarely) disagreed with some play calls. Am I qualified to do his job? Not by a long shot, but everyone forms their own opinions sometimes. The part of it is that every once in a while the fan is right. Coaches are human and it's possible for them to make mistakes. Does this mean that the fan could do their job? Not a chance, but expecting anyone to be absolutely perfect is a recipe for a letdown, and people can learn from the mistakes they make.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.