Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

psychicscubadiver

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psychicscubadiver

  1. Nicely done, Cardinals. Snapping that streak and taking the win has got to feel good.
  2. Chuckle, I predicted this one would be close, but jeez! It was near to giving me a heart attack. I was on the edge of my seat and growling at anyone who dared to distract me from the broadcast.
  3. Will there be any streaming or video of the game? If so, a link would be appreciated.
  4. I'm not half the tactician Beatty is, and I never will be, but with half the distance to the goal line, I still can't believe he didn't go for the 2 and the win.
  5. Male has won five of the last six matches with Trinity, but not four consecutively. Trinity won in the playoffs of 2014 in overtime. Chuckle, it would have been a bit difficult to Trinity to have faced Dixie Heights and won State if they had been eliminated.
  6. I'd be worried if he wasn't picking against the Rocks given his usual accuracy in predicting Trinity games.
  7. Honestly, I'm less interested in Trinity being left out then about only thirty teams being listed. Who other than Trinity has only played one in-state team?
  8. Great news! He'll be on the team for the St. X game and the play-offs and honestly, those are the most important games.
  9. I dunno how well other people scored, but I had a perfect 18 and Cooper as my tiebreaker. I'm feeling pretty good about my odds of winning.
  10. 7 - Cooper 5 - Ryle 3 - Covington Catholic 2 - Newport 1 - Taft [OH] TB - Cooper
  11. 7 - Greenwood 5 - Allen County - Scottsville 3 - McCracken County 2 - Paducah Tilghman 1 - Marshall County TB - Greenwood
  12. 7 - West Carter 5 - Prestonburg 3 - Raceland 2 - Knox Central 1 - Somerset TB - West Carter
  13. 5 - Covington Catholic 3 - Cooper 3 - Greenwood 1 - Williamsburg 1 - Bryan Station 1 - Corbin 1 - Central Hardin 1 - Casey County 1 - McCracken County 1 - Raceland TB - 67
  14. 7 - Bishop Brossart 5 - North Hardin 3 - Fern Creek 2 - Thomas Nelson 1 - Moore TB - Bishop Brossart
  15. 7 - Whitley County 5 - Southwestern 3 - Bryan Station 2 - Clark County 1 - Anderson County TB - Southwestern
  16. I really feel like X just overlooked Central last year. They won't make that mistake a second time. St. X 35-17
  17. Given the way they handled Capital and their performance against a common opponent, I would put them ahead of X for the moment. That is subject to change as the season progresses, of course.
  18. They've only played forty times total? Huh. I would have thought it would be more.
  19. Fair enough. Conner did pretty well and this bodes well for their future games in NKY.
  20. I would agree with your list with only two exceptions. I would switch Male and Belfry, and I would put Dupont Manual in as the tenth spot instead of McCracken County
  21. Coming from a time of peace, prosperity, and happiness. It can have the connotation of a 'simpler time'. Good synonyms are 'golden days' or 'good ol' days'.
  22. Lafayette will want to prove themselves after this Friday. They will come out hard and I doubt Boone can answer.
  23. I'm wary of this Male team. Ballard did better against them then I expected, but then Ballard has clearly improved judging by their game against DeSales. Male has had our number in most of the past few meetings. A good part of that was the class of '16 as they were quite the group of athletes, but without solid coaching and adjustments all the athletes in the world wouldn't help. I expect it to be a hard-fought game with Trinity taking a narrow win 28-21.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.