Central/St. Xavier predictions

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Would expect with Ridder back in the line-up, the X offense will finally open up the "flavor" of play calls. Maybe see a little vanilla/chocolate SWIRL action this week. CRAZY thought I know.... After a brutal opening schedule, I see X dominating this one starting at the line of scrimmage and carrying over to all facuets of the game. X 31- 13

Everything says "X wins big" but everytime I hear those voices abut Central low and behold they play someone close

I just get this sinking feeling this is a very average team for X, but the same can be said for Central

Central 14

Disappointing to see St. X drop down in class to play Central. Couldn't they find a game in 6A or with a power in Cincy or Indy?

They've played Central consistently since 2001. Most years this isn't a "drop" in class as Central has been very good and better than most 6A schools around.

Reasoning to keep scheduling Central has much more to do with the fact that St. X scheduled Central back in the 50s and 60s, when racial tensions where high.