Central/St. Xavier predictions

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

X wins by 21+. Historically, X has won fairly convincingly at home and the games have been close at Central. Plus, Central is down this year. However, it would be unwise to ever count Central out once the playoffs begin. They are battle-tested by playoff time every year.

Wake up your buddy AllTell and let him know that X can't find anyone to play.

Nevermind. I apologize for stooping so low. Move along now boys.

When the rest of their schedule is legit the occasional small team breather is allowed. When your schedule is the equivalent of cotton candy you should put some protein in there somewhere.

So the QB is playing correct?

If so, won't be close. X 35-14.

I guarantee that the X QB will be playing. They will line somebody up there. In fact, they played a QB their first two games as well. It just so happened to be the back-up due to the starter being suspended.I :)

Rosh is back practicing and is supposed to play tomorrow according to my good source.

I like what I hear @Tigerpride94! I can only hope your good source can turn into a great source haha Our return game so far this season has been decent, but with a proven talent like Rosh we will take it to another level. I look for starting field position to favor X by a sizable margin with this information.