Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 28 Montgomery County 14

Featured Replies

Way to go Cards!

Good for the boys but I would say that will be the last win of the season. I have seen them play 3 or 4 times the last 2 yrs and they have some good looking kids BUT I don't know about anything else. I hope for the kids sake they can win some more. I have heard that Montgomery is very bad.

Good for the boys but I would say that will be the last win of the season. I have seen them play 3 or 4 times the last 2 yrs and they have some good looking kids BUT I don't know about anything else. I hope for the kids sake they can win some more. I have heard that Montgomery is very bad.

 

Montgomery has to turn the program over, and I think they will in time, with the new coaching staff, as long as they give it time. They are a big school that has to make their own talent.

GRC snaps losing streak, beats Montgomery

 

 

The streak is over.

For the first time since Halloween of 2014, the Cardinals have a victory.

After 14 losses, the George Rogers Clark High School football team has defeated rival Montgomery County to snap the skid. The Cardinals were 28-14 victors in a competitive and physical game.

 

When things looked to be going against GRC, defensive player Nick Willoughby happened. After a collision on the line of scrimmage popped the ball into the air, Willoughby snagged it and raced 17 yards for the score.

 

Willoughby found himself picking up a fumble with nothing but green in front of him. He sprinted 45 yards and scored again.

 

 

With 3:19 left in the game and Montgomery County on its own 27, the Indians quarterback rolled out the pocket and just before he let loose a pass downfield he was tackled from behind.

 

The ball bounced loose again. Willoughby picked it up again. He scored again.

 

GRC snaps losing streak, beats Montgomery - The Winchester Sun: GRC Sports

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.