Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Litkenhous Ratings (11/1)

Featured Replies

The computers have had the entire season to get the rankings "correct". What do you think of the Top 20?

 

Courier-Journal’s Litkenhous Ratings for Nov. 1 | | USA Today High School Sports

 

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 274]

[TR]

[TD]1.Trinity (10-0)[/TD]

[TD]140.4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2.Bowling Green (10-0)

[/TD]

[TD]134.5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3.Scott County (8-2)

[/TD]

[TD]129

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4.Simon Kenton (9-1)

[/TD]

[TD]128.1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5.Belfry (9-1)

[/TD]

[TD]126.5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6.St. Xavier (7-3)

[/TD]

[TD]125.6

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7.Male (8-2)

[/TD]

[TD]125.2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8.Ryle (10-0)

[/TD]

[TD]124

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9.Lafayette (9-1)

[/TD]

[TD]121.3

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10.Mayfield (10-0)

[/TD]

[TD]120.5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11.Johnson Central (9-1)

[/TD]

[TD]120.3

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12.Covington Catholic (7-3)

[/TD]

[TD]120

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]13.Christian County (8-2)

[/TD]

[TD]118.3

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]14.Conner (8-2)

[/TD]

[TD]117.9

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15.McCracken County (7-3)

[/TD]

[TD]116.8

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]16.PRP (6-4)

[/TD]

[TD]116.6

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]17.Corbin (9-1)

[/TD]

[TD]116

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]18.Cooper (6-4)

[/TD]

[TD]114.6

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]19.Hopkinsville (9-1)

[/TD]

[TD]114.4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20.Franklin-Simpson (10-0)

[/TD]

[TD]112.3

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat surprised to see Franklin Simpson at the bottom. Believe they're better than that.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

Oh no. SK > Ryle.

My top 10, all classes, would look like this:

 

1. Trinity

2. Bowling Green

3. Ryle

4. Scott County

5. Simon Kenton

6. St. Xavier

7. Male

8. Belfry

9. CovCath

10a. Lafayette

10b. Mayfield

My top 10, all classes, would look like this:

 

1. Trinity

2. Bowling Green

3. Ryle

4. Scott County

5. Simon Kenton

6. St. Xavier

7. Male

8. Belfry

9. CovCath

10a. Lafayette

10b. Mayfield

 

That's some wishful thinking with all those NKY schools and Scott County above Male and X.

That's some wishful thinking with all those NKY schools and Scott County above Male and X.
Pep, I assure you, I will take no glee in NKY 6A schools doing well, that is my honest belief today. I'm not nearly as sold on X and H as the Louisvillians are, and I do think this year, as opposed to many others, NKY has the 2nd best 6A school in the state. Won't matter when your Rocks win their 376th big-school state title, or thereabouts, in about 5 weeks.

1. Trinity

2. BG

3. St. X

4. Male

5. Ryle

6. LaFayette

7. Belfry

8. Mayfield

9. Scott. Co.

10. Simon Kenton

Are Trinity and Highlands currently tied in terms of state titles?

Pep, I assure you, I will take no glee in NKY 6A schools doing well, that is my honest belief today. I'm not nearly as sold on X and H as the Louisvillians are, and I do think this year, as opposed to many others, NKY has the 2nd best 6A school in the state. Won't matter when your Rocks win their 376th big-school state title, or thereabouts, in about 5 weeks.

 

Well I know H took T down to the wire and X is a different team than NKY saw earlier in a practice against SK since their QB is back. Either way the results will speak for themselves in a few weeks either for or against either of our positions.

My top 10, all classes, would look like this:

 

1. Trinity

2. Bowling Green

3. Ryle

4. Scott County

5. Simon Kenton

6. St. Xavier

7. Male

8. Belfry

9. CovCath

10a. Lafayette

10b. Mayfield

 

I am not sure I am buying into Scott County as much as you... that close win over CovCath this week says something..though I am not sure exactly just what yet

 

I would probably go the following if I had to put a Top 25 together:

 

1. Trinity

2. Bowling Green

3. St. X (Not based on the start of the year but where they are currently with Ridder)

4. Male

5. Ryle

6. Simon Kenton

7. Belfry

8. Johnson Central

9. Scott County

10. CovCath

11. Lafayette

12. Manual

13. Franklin-Simpson

14. Mayfield

15. Conner

16. PRP

17. Owensboro

18. CAL

19. Cooper

20. Christian County

21. Hopkinsville

22. DeSales

23. Corbin

24. Greenwood

25. Ballard

Are Trinity and Highlands currently tied in terms of state titles?

 

I think they are as neither won in 15.

Are Trinity and Highlands currently tied in terms of state titles?

 

Yes, but only for a little over a month.

I am not sure I am buying into Scott County as much as you... that close win over CovCath this week says something..though I am not sure exactly just what yet

 

I would probably go the following if I had to put a Top 25 together:

 

1. Trinity

2. Bowling Green

3. St. X (Not based on the start of the year but where they are currently with Ridder)

4. Male

5. Ryle

6. Simon Kenton

7. Belfry

8. Johnson Central

9. Scott County

10. CovCath

11. Lafayette

12. Manual

13. Franklin-Simpson

14. Mayfield

15. Conner

16. PRP

17. Owensboro

18. CAL

19. Cooper

20. Christian County

21. Hopkinsville

22. DeSales

23. Corbin

24. Greenwood

25. Ballard

 

You will NEVER convince me Johnson Central should be there. And I'm a fan of that program.

My top 10, all classes, would look like this:

 

1. Trinity

2. Bowling Green

3. Ryle

4. Scott County

5. Simon Kenton

6. St. Xavier

7. Male

8. Belfry

9. CovCath

10a. Lafayette

10b. Mayfield

 

No way Ryle is better than Male or St. X, too much team speed in Louisville for the NKY teams. Ryle and SK have played no one both would be in for a rude awakening if they play one of the top 4 Louisville teams. Simon Kenton above Lafayette, how did that work out last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.