Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday Night Frights: Scary Halloween Experiences

Featured Replies

Anyone?

 

I came across about a 6'7" Jason Voorhees that was scary as :poop:

 

What about you?

Man, the first time W-town's marching band won state, someone, presumably, dressed as Michael Meyers stood across the street from the buses looking all Michael Meyers-like.

 

Nothing could have scared us that night, though his presence made a lasting impact on several of us.

 

He/she wasn't there to rain on the parade the following year.

Corned cars in front of Greenup Co HS. Got chased by the local PD. Thought we were caught. But he was fat and only gave chase about 50 yards unbeknownst to us.

I saw someone dressed in a devil costume with a Hillary Clinton mask. Does that qualify as scary?

  • Author

I also have to ask what/who is the White Nun? I will tell my story after someone explains it to me and no I don't want to Google it.

I came across about a 6'7" Jason Voorhees that was scary as :poop:

 

Were you at a haunted house or was he just out somewhere?

  • Author
I saw someone dressed in a devil costume with a Hillary Clinton mask. Does that qualify as scary?

 

I was thinking improvement.

  • Author
Were you at a haunted house or was he just out somewhere?

 

Boogie Nights

It was dark, and I was alone in my apartment. The only light was the glow from my laptop as I poured over material, studying and studying for my test later in the week. The lectures dragged on and on and my eyelids seemed to weigh twenty pounds apiece. At midnight I finally stopped and crawled into bed. Then, without warning, when I least expected it...

 

I woke up remembering nothing of what I had studied.

 

Almost too scary, eh?

  • Author
It was dark, and I was alone in my apartment. The only light was the glow from my laptop as I poured over material, studying and studying for my test later in the week. The lectures dragged on and on and my eyelids seemed to weigh twenty pounds apiece. At midnight I finally stopped and crawled into bed. Then, without warning, when I least expected it...

 

I woke up remembering nothing of what I had studied.

 

Almost too scary, eh?

 

What were you studying?

What were you studying?

 

Parkinson's drugs and anti-psychotics. I moved north for UC's pharmacy school.

  • Author
Parkinson's drugs and anti-psychotics. I moved north for UC's pharmacy school.

 

Nothing like great content... :eyeonyou:

  • Author
I also have to ask what/who is the White Nun? I will tell my story after someone explains it to me and no I don't want to Google it.

 

I know I am quoting me but anyone on the White Nun?

It was dark, and I was alone in my apartment. The only light was the glow from my laptop as I poured over material, studying and studying for my test later in the week. The lectures dragged on and on and my eyelids seemed to weigh twenty pounds apiece. At midnight I finally stopped and crawled into bed. Then, without warning, when I least expected it...

 

I woke up remembering nothing of what I had studied.

 

Almost too scary, eh?

 

It's a nightmare I lived several times throughout my collegiate career. Just without the studying.

It was dark, and I was alone in my apartment. The only light was the glow from my laptop as I poured over material, studying and studying for my test later in the week. The lectures dragged on and on and my eyelids seemed to weigh twenty pounds apiece. At midnight I finally stopped and crawled into bed. Then, without warning, when I least expected it...

 

I woke up remembering nothing of what I had studied.

 

Almost too scary, eh?

After the first line, I was going to tell you this was a family site, but.............

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.