Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaysie

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jaysie

  1. Indiana’s running clock is 35 in the second half.
  2. Cincinnati St X has had 5 running clocks in a row. Their offensive coordinator is long time Trinity coach Andrew Coverdale. He maintains many friendships at Trinity and in Louisville, but this game can easily be the sixth running clock. I watch games on Boxcast.tv by following the stxsports.net app. Streaming on a smart TVs or computer. It is free.
  3. I don’t think a dynasty coach ever retired the year the team is going to be world beaters. Give the new guy some time.
  4. I admit it is the whole Thanksgiving package for me. My sisters together Wednesday evening starting all the prep. Then again in the morning working together and teaching some of the younger ones. The food, same menu every year, is home made and well prepared. Real food. Homemade pie. Drunk turkey. Rich gravey. The family, with any stray friend who has no place to go, standing while holding hands and giving thanks. The eating , the table talk, the boys cleaning up, the football games, some cards. ( Euchre or Knock). Everyone with a meal to take home. That is my Thanksgiving and I wouldn’t change a thing.
  5. Ready for this. Hope we like the changes.
  6. I’ve had cortisone shots and physical therapy as well as the ice and stretching. Good orthotics all the time. I also wear a night brace when it flares up. Good luck.
  7. RIP,Goldie
  8. Thanks for the recap. I’m watching St X of Cincinnati on Boxcast. Still root for Trinity, especially against Carmel.
  9. I think of her a lot.
  10. Prayers for your whole family. I have always enjoyed your posts and respected your thoughts.
  11. Bombers have a total of 22 seniors on this years state champion.
  12. The Blue Bombers of St Xavier now have Andrew Coverdale, formally at Louisville Trinity, as their offensive coordinator. Moved to be with his friend Speick.
  13. My husband and I streamed the Cincinnati LaSalle VS Cincinnati St X game Friday night. Cost $10. It would help with costs if all schools could do this.
  14. ESPN and ESPN 2 are doing hs games last night and today. Cincinati St X plays Brownsburg IN at 6 pm Eastern time on ESPN 2 tonight.
  15. WW only had a 9 game schedule for some reason. Out of playoffs because of that.
  16. It is a very well acted drama. I have a moral and ethical problem with the show. It makes me squirm, they are all so devious. I like them and then they become SO unlikeable.
  17. Good job, Coach. The only way to solve this is get to know each other.
  18. Thanks for doing this. I have often referenced back to a recipe and spent an hour or two reading them, but then I have always read recipe books. Again, thanks for putting it together.
  19. The invasion has started. Three grands arrived. One with no luggage so we did 2 day clothes shopping. The rest arrive Friday. Let family time begin..
  20. Prayers for your family @newarkcatholicfan. Merry Christmas to All. It's pretty quiet here at the RV resort.plans for dinner with old friends and neighbors tomorrow and then the long wait till all the kids and grandkids arrive on the 28th. The anticipation when you only have them all together twice a year is almost unbearable.
  21. Got to FL without problems. Traffic was heavy in the usual spots (Atlanta). Not any major road construction. Now straightening everything out in the motor home for living a few months. Kids arrive for the holiday on the 28th. I can't wait to see them all together.
  22. Cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. I have to get the house ready and the RV packed so I'm ready to go to Florida in 2 weeks. I sorted clothes and packed around the tv so I could watch some basketball, then football while cooking. Now, I'm into Ohio State / Northwestern.
  23. Indiana football and the IHSAA work differently than Kentucky. Each school chooses to be in a Conference or not. The school chooses opponents for 9 games. In a Conference you have to play "X" number within the conference. Your 10th game is the first tourney game. Every team has one tourney game within the 6 classes. IHSAA sets up tourney play. The "success" factor can move you up a class. School size moves you up or down as that is fluid. State finals are Thanksgiving Friday and Saturday, three games each day. Day and classes rotate each year.
  24. Central IN schools dominate, especially the Metropoltan Conference around Indianapolis in big school competition.
  25. @TigerPride 94. Thanks for the updates.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.