Trinity - 2020 Schedule

8-14 (Scrimmage) Frederick Douglass

8-21 at Carmel (IN)

8-28 vs. Warren Central (IN)

9-5 Moeller (OH) at Princeton

9-11 vs. Life Christian (VA)

9-18 vs. Male

9-25 vs. St. X at Cardinal Stadium (St. X is the home team)

10-2 vs. Cathedral (IN)

10-9 vs. Ballard*

10-23 at Eastern*

10-30 vs. Bowling Green

* = district game

Edited by NLTanker1

For those curious, Life Christian is a football factory that doesn't back down. Other teams on their schedule include:

DeMatha (MD)

IMG Academy (FL)

Cincy Elder (OH)

...among others known regionally and nationally. This game will likely test both programs mid-season.

I fully expect the Rocks to have another undefeated season. I'm not being a total homer or overly optimistic by making this statement. I think that they will have one of the best Defenses that has ever been fielded. And the returning players on offense will put up a lot of points. This team will likely be better than the 2011 squad that claimed a #1 National Ranking.

I've been waiting for this for months. I thought for sure somebody would beat me to it. I was in a hurry and had to edit my original post. Hope I got it right.

It is very appreciated and if we need to update anything let us know and we will take care of it.

I fully expect the Rocks to have another undefeated season. I'm not being a total homer or overly optimistic by making this statement. I think that they will have one of the best Defenses that has ever been fielded. And the returning players on offense will put up a lot of points. This team will likely be better than the 2011 squad that claimed a #1 National Ranking.

That 2011 team had 2-3 high end talents (James Quick, Reggie Bonnafon, Ryan Wright). I know the 2020 version of the Rocks will be very good, but don't think they have that type of high end talent.

That 2011 team had 2-3 high end talents (James Quick, Reggie Bonnafon, Ryan Wright). I know the 2020 version of the Rocks will be very good, but don't think they have that type of high end talent.

Sure they do. You just haven't heard about them yet. But seriously, you're right about those guys from 2011. They had a few guys that could break a game wide open. But this squad has the effort and talent of every player on the field. It's going to be something to see firsthand.

For those curious, Life Christian is a football factory that doesn't back down. Other teams on their schedule include:

DeMatha (MD)

IMG Academy (FL)

Cincy Elder (OH)

...among others known regionally and nationally. This game will likely test both programs mid-season.

FWIW, Calpreps says Trinity beats Life Christian 31-13 last season. That's a lot more competitive than Waubonsie Valley.

FWIW, Calpreps says Trinity beats Life Christian 31-13 last season. That's a lot more competitive than Waubonsie Valley.

I didn't say they were world bearers. Just that they don't fear stiff competition.

Waubonsie Valley took the worst beating in program history against Trinity last year. It's not the first time the Rocks did that to someone, see Elder 2011.

I didn't say they were world bearers. Just that they don't fear stiff competition.

Waubonsie Valley took the worst beating in program history against Trinity last year. It's not the first time the Rocks did that to someone, see Elder 2011.

Didn't mean that at all. Wasn't clear in what I was saying. I meant to say that Life Christian appeared to be a step up from last season. Hopefully it will be a good game.

Didn't mean that at all. Wasn't clear in what I was saying. I meant to say that Life Christian appeared to be a step up from last season. Hopefully it will be a good game.

No no. I understood, and was agreeing. LC will definitely be better competition. Well, we'd like to think. They play good teams, but after watching video of them, they only travel with about 30 kids. That's how Trinity wears down a lot of teams, with more horsepower.