Trinity - 2020 Schedule

5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

So today's KHSAA ruling about fall sports states that member schools may only play schools located in KY or located in a county that directly borders KY this season.

That knocks out Carmel (IN), Warren Central (IN), Life Christian (VA) and Cathedral (IN). Moeller is in Hamilton County, Ohio and directly borders Kentucky, so it is a permissible opponent (assuming Moeller doesn't change their own schedule for any reason). With the truncated 9 week regular season, that means Trinity is looking for at least 3 teams to play. Who are the likely or best candidates?

The Moeller game is set 9-5, a week before they can start play. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I say 2018 Cov Cath would actually be favored over Trinity.

No way..  not a chance..  cmon now man.. Trinity has always been on a different level..  you must know this by now.

38 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Coming from a CCH fan? Hilarious. 

I made no statements excluding Cov Cath's fanbase from any kindred culpability. What I did say in this thread, though, was that "this year for example, I would expect Trinity to handle Cov Cath" without being prompted or asked whether or not I thought they would.

But hey, Trinity has always been on a different level. Always. ALWAYS.

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I made no statements excluding Cov Cath's fanbase from any kindred culpability. What I did say in this thread, though, was that "this year for example, I would expect Trinity to handle Cov Cath" without being prompted or asked whether or not I thought they would.

Again, hilarious.

12 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

That’s right, ALWAYS! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I say 2018 Cov Cath would actually be favored over Trinity.

I'd like to see that matchup for sure.  I might give CovCath the slightest of edges.

But that's the only year I can think of, at least in recent memory.  90% of the time Trinity would be too much, in my opinion.