Will there be high school football this fall?

Tkinslow

I know we are a long way away but with virtually all sports suspended or canceled do we think this will clear up by the fall I personally think in a couple months this virus will be a afterthought but what do you guys think.

All this canceling now is to limit the spread while they are working on testing and the vaccine. This shut down is buying time for medicine to catch up. If by fall this is still going on it will be because we are in a real life walking dead type of deal.

My worry is that with more tests becoming available we will start seeing the number of positive cases increase, resulting in more shut downs and cancellations. Things will actually be improving under the surface but from the outside we will see a ton more positive cases. If it pushes into this summer I could see a situation where the season is cut by a couple weeks, possibility of cutting the 1st round and maybe the bye week?

Like the Flu, most likely will have spike of Corona virus in October, so hopefully will be a vaccine or medicine for it by then, if not, then will probably be looking at potential cancelling of season. We can only hope actions taken now will be sucessful.