Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will there be high school football this fall?

Featured Replies

I know we are a long way away but with virtually all sports suspended or canceled do we think this will clear up by the fall I personally think in a couple months this virus will be a afterthought but what do you guys think.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 301k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ChiefSmoke
    ChiefSmoke

    Last night was very uneasy. Today, things seem much better. Thank you to everyone who has supported our kids playing. And, I genuinely believe having our kids in athletics will hold down Covid nu

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    This so bogus it makes me want to puke. There are untold number of laws that restrict freedom that people follow every day. Wear your seat belt; no drunk driving; concealed carry; speed limits; stop s

  • Skeeterback
    Skeeterback

    Even with a vaccine people will still get the corona. Eventually we have to decide to stop living in fear and move on.

Posted Images

I'm thinking the steps we are taking now will ensure we get football (and other fall sports) up and going as normal.

Shut your filthy mouth, don't even joke about that!!!

 

 

 

 

:lol2:

I want to say that's crazy talk, but, looking back, I never thought any of what has happened over the last two days would have went down. So, never say never - and I pray this goes away quickly - but, with this being such an unknown, who knows?

I'm thinking the steps we are taking now will ensure we get football (and other fall sports) up and going as normal.

 

This is what I believe as well.

If there's not, we will have a lot bigger problems in our world.

All this canceling now is to limit the spread while they are working on testing and the vaccine. This shut down is buying time for medicine to catch up. If by fall this is still going on it will be because we are in a real life walking dead type of deal.

My worry is that with more tests becoming available we will start seeing the number of positive cases increase, resulting in more shut downs and cancellations. Things will actually be improving under the surface but from the outside we will see a ton more positive cases. If it pushes into this summer I could see a situation where the season is cut by a couple weeks, possibility of cutting the 1st round and maybe the bye week?

Like the Flu, most likely will have spike of Corona virus in October, so hopefully will be a vaccine or medicine for it by then, if not, then will probably be looking at potential cancelling of season. We can only hope actions taken now will be sucessful.

I sure hope so.

 

If there isn't any Kentucky High School Football in the fall there won't be any need for BGP.

I sure hope so.

 

If there isn't any Kentucky High School Football in the fall there won't be any need for BGP.

 

I hear what you are saying, but I strongly disagree.

I hear what you are saying, but I strongly disagree.

 

We are not going anywhere either way, I am just sayin.

We are not going anywhere either way, I am just sayin.

 

Just IMO, high school football is the bait, everything else is the hook.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.