Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will there be high school football this fall?

Featured Replies

:lol2:

 

Let me help you sleep tonight without any aids. Football on BGP will be business as usual.

 

I don't know how well I am going to sleep tonight, my super cool accountant just gave me the news, today was a 5K day for me. :idunno:

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 301k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ChiefSmoke
    ChiefSmoke

    Last night was very uneasy. Today, things seem much better. Thank you to everyone who has supported our kids playing. And, I genuinely believe having our kids in athletics will hold down Covid nu

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    This so bogus it makes me want to puke. There are untold number of laws that restrict freedom that people follow every day. Wear your seat belt; no drunk driving; concealed carry; speed limits; stop s

  • Skeeterback
    Skeeterback

    Even with a vaccine people will still get the corona. Eventually we have to decide to stop living in fear and move on.

Posted Images

I don't know how well I am going to sleep tonight, my super cool accountant just gave me the news, today was a 5K day for me. :idunno:

 

I think he has that in his marketing materials - the super cool accountant. :sssh:

I think there will be a anti-viral medication approved by summer and will defeat the corona virus and there will be a season. I saw former FDA commissioner said this isn’t a wiley virus and shouldn’t be hard for bio tech companies to come up with something to defeat it. Already several promising drugs in pipe line, so I’m optimistic about football season being played.

Unless it’s an already approved drug it still has to go through trials.

I think there will be a anti-viral medication approved by summer and will defeat the corona virus and there will be a season. I saw former FDA commissioner said this isn’t a wiley virus and shouldn’t be hard for bio tech companies to come up with something to defeat it. Already several promising drugs in pipe line, so I’m optimistic about football season being played.

 

Dr. Fauci has consistently stated a vaccine is 12-18 months away.

Dr. Fauci has consistently stated a vaccine is 12-18 months away.

 

Not talking about vaccine. Talking about anti-virals. I agree vaccine much further out.

Unless it’s an already approved drug it still has to go through trials.

 

Some are already in trials so could be fast tracked by FDA.

Some are already in trials so could be fast tracked by FDA.

Maybe but I’m not sure how much they can fast track it. Someone with more knowledge can answer that.

Some are already in trials so could be fast tracked by FDA.

 

Maybe but I’m not sure how much they can fast track it. Someone with more knowledge can answer that.

 

Here is a link to drugs currently being tested.

 

An updated guide to the coronavirus drugs and vaccines in development

 

Five drugs listed in that link. Unfortunately, none of them sound all that promising to me.

 

New York is now going to test one of the anti-malaria drugs along with a Z pack. South Korea has run some testing on the anti-malaria drug and said it shows some promise.

There's a really good Oasis album I would recommend you all check out during this down time which actually also answers the OP question: "Definitely Maybe."

The OHSAA has started to discuss the possibility that fall sports could be delayed due to the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

 

From the WCPO.com article it is a "what if" discussion at this time.

The OHSAA has started to discuss the possibility that fall sports could be delayed due to the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

 

From the WCPO.com article it is a "what if" discussion at this time.

Did they mention what the delay might look like?

Did they mention what the delay might look like?

 

No, just that they are looking, planning, and asking what if.

Losing millions of dollars, with a lot of liabilities out there. That will draw a lot of planning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.