Will there be high school football this fall?

Tkinslow

:lol2:

Let me help you sleep tonight without any aids. Football on BGP will be business as usual.

I don't know how well I am going to sleep tonight, my super cool accountant just gave me the news, today was a 5K day for me. :idunno:

I think there will be a anti-viral medication approved by summer and will defeat the corona virus and there will be a season. I saw former FDA commissioner said this isn’t a wiley virus and shouldn’t be hard for bio tech companies to come up with something to defeat it. Already several promising drugs in pipe line, so I’m optimistic about football season being played.

I think there will be a anti-viral medication approved by summer and will defeat the corona virus and there will be a season. I saw former FDA commissioner said this isn’t a wiley virus and shouldn’t be hard for bio tech companies to come up with something to defeat it. Already several promising drugs in pipe line, so I’m optimistic about football season being played.

Dr. Fauci has consistently stated a vaccine is 12-18 months away.

Some are already in trials so could be fast tracked by FDA.

Maybe but I’m not sure how much they can fast track it. Someone with more knowledge can answer that.

Here is a link to drugs currently being tested.

An updated guide to the coronavirus drugs and vaccines in development

Five drugs listed in that link. Unfortunately, none of them sound all that promising to me.

New York is now going to test one of the anti-malaria drugs along with a Z pack. South Korea has run some testing on the anti-malaria drug and said it shows some promise.

The OHSAA has started to discuss the possibility that fall sports could be delayed due to the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

From the WCPO.com article it is a "what if" discussion at this time.

Did they mention what the delay might look like?