Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will there be high school football this fall?

Featured Replies

Saw one of virus models showing peak in KY in 2nd week of May and then drops off from there. Shows deaths per day going to 0 around July 1st.

 

COVID-19

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 301k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ChiefSmoke
    ChiefSmoke

    Last night was very uneasy. Today, things seem much better. Thank you to everyone who has supported our kids playing. And, I genuinely believe having our kids in athletics will hold down Covid nu

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    This so bogus it makes me want to puke. There are untold number of laws that restrict freedom that people follow every day. Wear your seat belt; no drunk driving; concealed carry; speed limits; stop s

  • Skeeterback
    Skeeterback

    Even with a vaccine people will still get the corona. Eventually we have to decide to stop living in fear and move on.

Posted Images

I think there's a strong chance there will be no further athletic activity through the end of the dead regular dead period. If we hit the peak by May as expected, and we don't have any further set backs, I think there's a strong chance everything get started as normal. However, there should at least be a plan in place should this not resolve quickly.

Who would have ever thunk it ?

 

Medical discussions on BGP ,,,,,,

 

,,,,,, not related to knees, shoulders, or hamstrings.

,,,,,, not related to knees, shoulders, or hamstrings.

 

When football season threatened, requires unprecedented measures. Lol.

Saw one of virus models showing peak in KY in 2nd week of May and then drops off from there. Shows deaths per day going to 0 around July 1st.

 

COVID-19

 

I looked at KY on there and the peak was around April 30. If that is correct, I see KY starting to open things back up by the second week of May.

Trinity must not be planning on playing this year. They still haven't released a schedule. How late can a program wait to have it finalized?

Trinity must not be planning on playing this year. They still haven't released a schedule. How late can a program wait to have it finalized?

I’m sure they have contracts. The KHSAA site is more a formality. Unless one of their games was a one year contract it should be the same as last except flipped.

I’m sure they have contracts. The KHSAA site is more a formality. Unless one of their games was a one year contract it should be the same as last except flipped.

 

It is, yes. Except for one game. And that's the one I'm always excited to find out about. It's someone new every year.

I looked at KY on there and the peak was around April 30. If that is correct, I see KY starting to open things back up by the second week of May.

 

That was the initial peak. With no surefire treatment and no vaccine there could very well be another flare up once things start opening up. It isn't just going away.

IMO, I don't think we will see football this season.

  • Author

I think it all boils down to the schools if they open in the fall then why not have football if the students are around each other all day then it would be no worse to play sports.

I believe there will be a treatment by fall so I’m optimistic there will be football. Maybe starts a little later with shortened season.

IMO, I don't think we will see football this season.

 

I’m not even sure we see public/private schooling in session. Please let me be wrong.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.