Will there be high school football this fall?

Tkinslow

I would much prefer this than no student/classroom engagement at all. It will not be any more challenging than what we are doing now.

Meet, teach, assign, two days later meet, check work, answer questions, maybe assess, teach more, rinse and repeat.

Maybe I misread the arrangement. I was thinking that the teacher had to spend half the day teaching "in class" students and half the day teaching "NTI" students. That almost feels like twice the work.

With the majority of people being asymptomatic all the testing and tracing in the world is going to be like spinning our tires in the mud.

I understand that mentality but if we really want to get ahead of this then we have to be testing as many people as possible. There is no way to truly understand how this virus works if testing isn’t being done thoroughly and properly.

I think we will see sports again in Kentucky in Fall of 2021.

The NFL could provide testing for high schools nationwide if they want to save their sport. Lowe’s could sponsor the The streaming of all games, and following Lowe’s lead we know their business is exempt from any restrictions.

Without tickets and concessions how will schools budget. If they go that route it beats nothing. However if they do they must stream the games, I would gladly pay for subscription

This would be a great chance for radio stations to get back in the game.

And for teams to get an online in-game stat tracking program like CyberStats or GameChanger (pretty popular for baseball/softball).

As well as every team having its own team twitter account (and not filtering everything through school twitter page).