Kentucky 89 Georgia 79

16thBBall Fan

UK is still looking for that consistency for each game. However, they keep showing more and more flashes of what they can be. They look like they have narrowed if down to a 7 to 8 man rotation with Whitney being the odd guy out.

Juzang, Brooks, and the guy people want to leave Montgomery with a good game. Now it is about finding that consistency for all three, if they can get those guys contributing like that. Then they can be special.

UK is still looking for that consistency for each game. However, they keep showing more and more flashes of what they can be. They look like they have narrowed if down to a 7 to 8 man rotation with Whitney being the odd guy out.

Juzang, Brooks, and the guy people want to leave Montgomery with a good game. Now it is about finding that consistency for all three, if they can get those guys contributing like that. Then they can be special.

I thought Maxes was lackluster tonight. Still they are growing up.

I thought Maxes was lackluster tonight. Still they are growing up.

Agreed. That is the best part though. We know for big games he has shown he will step up. Now others on the team are also getting confidence too. Which once again shows why people every year are way to quick to make judgement on how far they think the Cats can or will go. They are not there yet, but keep showing flashes of what they can and most likely be come February, early March.

Saw this stat on Twitter:

Tyler Ulis assists after 18 games in 2015-16 season: 108

Ashton Hagans assists after 18 games this season: 131

That is an interesting stat. I was looking yesterday and it shocked me that he is averaging over seven assists a game. It never feels like he is recording them, then I check the stat line midway through and he is already at five or six. It is also impressive given UK is not loaded with a pack of shooters.

I think as Edwards matures he will develop into a nice NBA player. But he is far from it at this time. I really think that is why Georgia stayed in zone all game, because he is horrendous on defense. I have heard some talk on the weakness of this NBA draft being all time historic. If he is projected as your top pick (and Maxey at #7), woof.

I think as Edwards matures he will develop into a nice NBA player. But he is far from it at this time. I really think that is why Georgia stayed in zone all game, because he is horrendous on defense. I have heard some talk on the weakness of this NBA draft being all time historic. If he is projected as your top pick (and Maxey at #7), woof.

Don't forget Lamelo Ball in there at #2. I'm really going to have to see him play in the league before I believe it.