5 In-State teams you've never watched play in person but want to.

I'll play along. I'd like to see these teams, don't know if I'd want to play them (though some if we played them it would be nice because we'd be deep in the playoffs).

-Boyle County

-Beechwood

-Male

-St. X

-Lex Cath

@belfry - The stadium looks awesome and they clearly play a great brand of football

@lou. Central - I hear the food alone makes the game worth going to

@Bell Co. - Anywhere called Log mountain that is a notorious place to play cut out of the side of a mountain is simply too intriguing

@Ashland - The pictures I have seen from the renovations make it look like a really cool place to watch a game

@cov. Cath - When they play Highlands on a Fall Saturday. That sounds like about as cool as high school football can be.

I had a hard time coming up with 5 teams I wanted to see that I have never seen play.

Here is my list of 5 stadiums I'd like to visit for a home game (even though I've seen the teams play before)

Danville

Covington Catholic

Trinity

Louisville Central

Bowling Green

I got to thinking about it, and I really surprised myself with how many teams I've seen play. I honestly think I can credit a fair share of that to the fact that growing up in Ft. Mitchell, the two teams that I followed (Beechwood and Cov Cath) played their home games on different days. I have a LOT of childhood memories of the autumn associated with walking up to Beechwood to watch the Tigers play on Friday night with neighborhood friends, and then going with my dad and brothers to watch the Colonels play at Wooten the next afternoon.

Belfry

DeSales

Male

Mayfield

There are several teams that I'd like to see all over again, having been 20+ years since I saw them last, but according to the rules, that's for another thread.