2011 McDonald's All-American Game

BleedBlue12

The game is coming up March 30, and I've never been more excited for it. I will be in attendance at the United Center to see 4 future Cats take the floor.

What players do you expect to see shine? Close game like last year or blowout? Are you excited to get a look at Davis, Gilchrist, Teague, and Wiltjer? For non-UK fans, what players are you watching for?

Rivers just isn't that good, at least this season he hasn't been. I've never been to keen on him before this as I always thought he was more of a me-first type of player. I remember seeing a stat earlier this year where Rivers was shooting roughly 32% from 3-pt range in high school which doesn't necessarily translate that well into the next level whether it be college or pro (when he gets there). I know he has a lot of talent but he just has me rather unimpressed.

Should be a good one, I really feel like this is one of the best classes to come through in some time, maybe since 2007. Only the future will say for sure but I like a lot of the guys in this class. It's a bummer Qunicy Miller won't be playing, he translates good into an all star setting. Luckily he is in the Jordan Game.

Of course I'm looking forward to seeing the future boys in blue, but also anxious to see Austin Rivers and Brad Beal fill it up from the wing.

Rivers just isn't that good, at least this season he hasn't been. I've never been to keen on him before this as I always thought he was more of a me-first type of player. I remember seeing a stat earlier this year where Rivers was shooting roughly 32% from 3-pt range in high school which doesn't necessarily translate that well into the next level whether it be college or pro (when he gets there). I know he has a lot of talent but he just has me rather unimpressed.

I guess all the recruiting services have him wrongly listed as the #1 or #2 player in the nation. I sure hope Coach K knows this info. May need to rescind his scholarship.

When surrounded with elite talent he is insanely good. His high school team pretty much stinks outside of him so he is asked to do it all which leads to forced shots and opponents using 3 and 4 players to try and stop him. He is an excellent perimeter shooter in the 20 or so times I have watched him against the best of the best...

First time I've seen somone say that.