Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 McDonald's All-American Game

Featured Replies

The game is coming up March 30, and I've never been more excited for it. I will be in attendance at the United Center to see 4 future Cats take the floor.

 

What players do you expect to see shine? Close game like last year or blowout? Are you excited to get a look at Davis, Gilchrist, Teague, and Wiltjer? For non-UK fans, what players are you watching for?

Austin Rivers. Word up...

 

Chain Behanan, Quincy Cook and Marshall Plumlee are others I will be looking out for but Austin Rivers has me geeked.

  • Author
Austin Rivers. Word up...

 

Chain Behanan, Quincy Cook and Marshall Plumlee are others I will be looking out for but Austin Rivers has me geeked.

 

He should be very exciting to watch. I love his game.

Austin Rivers. Word up...

 

Chain Behanan, Quincy Cook and Marshall Plumlee are others I will be looking out for but Austin Rivers has me geeked.

 

All Duke recruits I'm assuming?

All Duke recruits I'm assuming?

 

 

Except Behanan.

Rivers, not gonna pay that much detail to others than this kid :lol:

Rivers just isn't that good, at least this season he hasn't been. I've never been to keen on him before this as I always thought he was more of a me-first type of player. I remember seeing a stat earlier this year where Rivers was shooting roughly 32% from 3-pt range in high school which doesn't necessarily translate that well into the next level whether it be college or pro (when he gets there). I know he has a lot of talent but he just has me rather unimpressed.

I graduated from Bowling Green and never got to see Behanan play so I am looking forward to finally seeing him play.

 

 

:lol: at GrizzlyAdams

Should be a good one, I really feel like this is one of the best classes to come through in some time, maybe since 2007. Only the future will say for sure but I like a lot of the guys in this class. It's a bummer Qunicy Miller won't be playing, he translates good into an all star setting. Luckily he is in the Jordan Game.

 

Of course I'm looking forward to seeing the future boys in blue, but also anxious to see Austin Rivers and Brad Beal fill it up from the wing.

Rivers just isn't that good, at least this season he hasn't been. I've never been to keen on him before this as I always thought he was more of a me-first type of player. I remember seeing a stat earlier this year where Rivers was shooting roughly 32% from 3-pt range in high school which doesn't necessarily translate that well into the next level whether it be college or pro (when he gets there). I know he has a lot of talent but he just has me rather unimpressed.

 

 

I guess all the recruiting services have him wrongly listed as the #1 or #2 player in the nation. I sure hope Coach K knows this info. May need to rescind his scholarship.

I can't wait to see Mike Gilly play. I'm ecstatic that he's finally going to be on campus this coming season.

For those who are going up, please take some time to watch the girls game as well since Sara Hammond from Rockcastle County will be the first-ever representative from the state of Kentucky.

Rivers just isn't that good, at least this season he hasn't been. I've never been to keen on him before this as I always thought he was more of a me-first type of player. I remember seeing a stat earlier this year where Rivers was shooting roughly 32% from 3-pt range in high school which doesn't necessarily translate that well into the next level whether it be college or pro (when he gets there). I know he has a lot of talent but he just has me rather unimpressed.

 

When surrounded with elite talent he is insanely good. His high school team pretty much stinks outside of him so he is asked to do it all which leads to forced shots and opponents using 3 and 4 players to try and stop him. He is an excellent perimeter shooter in the 20 or so times I have watched him against the best of the best...

Rivers just isn't that good, at least this season he hasn't been. I've never been to keen on him before this as I always thought he was more of a me-first type of player. I remember seeing a stat earlier this year where Rivers was shooting roughly 32% from 3-pt range in high school which doesn't necessarily translate that well into the next level whether it be college or pro (when he gets there). I know he has a lot of talent but he just has me rather unimpressed.

 

First time I've seen somone say that.

First time I've seen somone say that.

 

I'd say it's the last time as well..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.