Another CP Thread - Taking My Football and Going Home

I agree with the article, but I don't blame him for quitting. The funny thing to me is even in killing CP he mentions that TO was largely responsible for CP's struggles. Add him to the list that grows daily.

I am rooting for CP. Why beat your head against the block wall that is the Bengals organization? I do think his skills have diminished so that is even more reason to get out now.

If you want to win you do not want to be a Bengal. That does not sound like quitting to me, it sounds like a perfectly rational decision. If they do not trade him then retire after all that is better than continuing to beat your head against a block wall over and over and over again!!

I am rooting for CP. Why beat your head against the block wall that is the Bengals organization?
AGREED! I also find it interesting that Doyel says he hates Mike Brown as an NFL fan and as a resident of Cincinnati, yet he can't find a good reason for CP to want to just leave? I don't blame CP one bit!

:lol:

Pretty good article. He hit on a lot of things from both sides that have been discussed on here. Talked about how a lot of the troubles were because of other people, but also is right on how Palmer would be quitting if he did actually retire. Which even though we have different reasons for it, I do agree that Mike Brown should not trade him and call his bluff or make him retire.

Pretty good article. He hit on a lot of things from both sides that have been discussed on here. Talked about how a lot of the troubles were because of other people, but also is right on how Palmer would be quitting if he did actually retire. Which even though we have different reasons for it, I do agree that Mike Brown should not trade him and call his bluff or make him retire.

:thumb: