Priceless....

Crazed 15th

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it kinda funny that many UK fans are more satisfied with the fact that UK ended any chance UL might have had at getting to the N.C. rather than what the win could do for UK's season....

Good point, but when you play in the SEC a momentum boost like beating Louisville can be squashed any given game... Plus they're just having fun because it has been a while since UK got the W in football.

Deuce, the UK fans on this site have endured a lot of condascending comments about their football team from UL fans for the last 11+ months; you have to expect some salt in the wounds while the tables are "temporarily" turned.

I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:

I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:

Then it shouldn't bother you all that much.

Deuce, the UK fans on this site have endured a lot of condascending comments about their football team from UL fans for the last 11+ months; you have to expect some salt in the wounds while the tables are "temporarily" turned.

So when UL beats UK in basketball in January, you all can expect the same, correct?