Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Priceless....

Featured Replies

I find it kinda funny that many UK fans are more satisfied with the fact that UK ended any chance UL might have had at getting to the N.C. rather than what the win could do for UK's season....

 

That's how much we can't stand your Cards Deuce.:D

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's how much we can't stand your Cards Deuce.:D

 

If you can't stand them, they must be doing something right. Seven of the last nine probably has something to do with it. ;)

Not me; my "permanent rub" will be after Woodson gets drafted before Brohm. ;):cool:

 

 

I think he probably should go before him, but what do you think will happen if the Falcons pick in the top 3? Which I'm pretty sure they will.

If you can't stand them, they must be doing something right. Seven of the last nine probably has something to do with it. ;)

 

You are absolutely right. The more UofL wins, the more I despise them.

So when UL beats UK in basketball in January, you all can expect the same, correct?

:lol: Probably so and imo it would b expected from the U.L. fans "IF" they beat U.K. this season in basketball. I really don't think that is going to happen but we have quite ways untill then. This one was about win in Football. ;)

You are absolutely right. The more UofL wins, the more I despise them.

:thumb: That has nothing to do with it for me................I despise them regardless if they win or lose :D

 

 

P.S. = jahearme I am working on a pm answer to the one you sent me, I know how to get there but am unsure of some of the street names - I'll send you a pm in a while.

So when UL beats UK in basketball in January, you all can expect the same, correct?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No amount of money could buy the way I felt being on that field after the game. It's a game I will remember for the rest of my life. Also Deuce I doubt that UL beats us in basketball this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Lest you forget, this is the same thing UL fans were saying with regard to the football game. :sssh:

Lest you forget, this is the same thing UL fans were saying with regard to the football game. :sssh:

Just wait until January 5th.

HPIM1379.jpg

No amount of money could ever buy the feeling I had when I took this picture!

 

Sure there was an amount.... 25 K...what UK got fined by the SEC for rushing the field....... LOL

Just wait until January 5th.

 

Again...we were saying "Just wait till September 15th". I'm just sayin.......:cool:

I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:

 

 

We've taken enough abuse from UL fans on here to last 30 years!

Deuce, the UK fans on this site have endured a lot of condascending comments about their football team from UL fans for the last 11+ months; you have to expect some salt in the wounds while the tables are "temporarily" turned.

 

:thumb:

We've taken enough abuse from UL fans on here to last 30 years!

 

Whatever! The "abuse" you've received is NOTHING in comparison to what UL fans receive in relation to our basketball team. :rolleyes: It's a logical formula...there are at LEAST 10 times the number of UK fans on here than UL fans. I estimate (conservatively) 50% of those are rational.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.