Priceless....

Crazed 15th

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when UL beats UK in basketball in January, you all can expect the same, correct?

:lol: Probably so and imo it would b expected from the U.L. fans "IF" they beat U.K. this season in basketball. I really don't think that is going to happen but we have quite ways untill then. This one was about win in Football. ;)

You are absolutely right. The more UofL wins, the more I despise them.

:thumb: That has nothing to do with it for me................I despise them regardless if they win or lose :D

P.S. = jahearme I am working on a pm answer to the one you sent me, I know how to get there but am unsure of some of the street names - I'll send you a pm in a while.

I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:

We've taken enough abuse from UL fans on here to last 30 years!

We've taken enough abuse from UL fans on here to last 30 years!

Whatever! The "abuse" you've received is NOTHING in comparison to what UL fans receive in relation to our basketball team. :rolleyes: It's a logical formula...there are at LEAST 10 times the number of UK fans on here than UL fans. I estimate (conservatively) 50% of those are rational.