Priceless....

Crazed 15th

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:

I am certainly having fun with it. Mostly bc of all the claims from some of the U.L. fans prior to the season about a BCS bowl, NC game, crushing U.K. again,etc.,etc.. As I said, I am enjoying this one now but "rub" for 30 years??? I don't think so. Imo there will be many more U.K. wins between now and then to talk about . Besides, 30 years and I may not be on this earth.

Again rockmom, it seems you are clumping al U.K. fans in one group and that is just not the way that it is.

JMO :thumb:

If I haven't been run off by UK fans yet, I don't think I will be....Sorry to burst your bubble....:thumb:

We don't want to run you off Deuce, it is way too much fun exchanging jabs with you ;) . Besides, you being a U.L. fan we realize that we are doing battle with an unarmed man.:lol: :lol: :p

:thumb: :thumb:

Whatever, and an all American one at that...................My hair is turning white, my necks always been red and my collar is blue. (Lynyrd Skynyrd):thumb:

I thought it was redneck, white socks, and Blue-Ribbon beer...:confused: :D