Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Priceless....

Featured Replies

If I haven't been run off by UK fans yet, I don't think I will be....Sorry to burst your bubble....:thumb:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a feeling that it will be a permanent "rub" that UK fans will be inflicting. This one game will be the taunt that they throw at UL fans for the next 30 years......even if UL wins the next 30. :creepy:

I am certainly having fun with it. Mostly bc of all the claims from some of the U.L. fans prior to the season about a BCS bowl, NC game, crushing U.K. again,etc.,etc.. As I said, I am enjoying this one now but "rub" for 30 years??? I don't think so. Imo there will be many more U.K. wins between now and then to talk about . Besides, 30 years and I may not be on this earth.

 

Again rockmom, it seems you are clumping al U.K. fans in one group and that is just not the way that it is.

JMO :thumb:

If I haven't been run off by UK fans yet, I don't think I will be....Sorry to burst your bubble....:thumb:

We don't want to run you off Deuce, it is way too much fun exchanging jabs with you ;) . Besides, you being a U.L. fan we realize that we are doing battle with an unarmed man.:lol: :lol: :p

:thumb: :thumb:

Please bring this thread back up come B-Ball game day.

Please bring this thread back up come B-Ball game day.

 

 

Why does a UNC fan care? :D:p

You are such a redneck oldrambler! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever, and an all American one at that...................My hair is turning white, my necks always been red and my collar is blue. (Lynyrd Skynyrd):thumb:

Whatever, and an all American one at that...................My hair is turning white, my necks always been red and my collar is blue. (Lynyrd Skynyrd):thumb:

 

I thought it was redneck, white socks, and Blue-Ribbon beer...:confused: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.