Tru B 33

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone stop the Panthers this year? Do the Flyers stand a chance now that Ammons is gone? Will the Panthers push the Flyer Defense around like they have everyone else? I will hold out on my prediction for now.

Good questions and remarks. Only thing I think the Flyers could do to the Panthers would be throw the ball and air it out. Frankfort will probably give up 3 passing touchdowns and 1 rushing touchdown by Metcalf but that will the the max.

But in the end too much offense by the Panthers.

:fight: 47-24

^Smart man. But I'm predicting if I may,

Frankfort High has a big day on the field and look for Fields and Morgan to team up and dominate.

I'm saying Panthers by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Frankfort High 47

Franklin County 24

;) I appreciate it Tru...but jvdfc brings up a good point Franklin's offensive and defensive line are some beasts

So does this mean you think that the Panther o and d line is stronger than FC?:sssh:

I did not say that at all. IMO, Frankfort's offensive line will have a hard night stopping the defensive line of Franklin County's. I am giving County the favor in Offensive Line, Defensive Line, along with Passing Game I give County those 3. But the 1 thing I am giving Frankfort is the will to want to win this ball game coming off a 3year losing streak...Panthers 47-24 I'm sticking with the home team to win.:flame:

Mr. Morgan, EJ Fields=Highlight night.

Good questions and remarks. Only thing I think the Flyers could do to the Panthers would be throw the ball and air it out. Frankfort will probably give up 3 passing touchdowns and 1 rushing touchdown by Metcalf but that will the the max.

But in the end too much offense by the Panthers.

:fight: 47-24

So the Flyers can't run on the Panthers? Have the Panthers seen some good defenses this year?:confused:

I don't see any way that Franklin County can stop Frankfort High's speed in this one. Frankfort is one of the top two-three teams in its class and Franklin County looks to have a team that has some decent players but if those players were playing at Frankfort High they would be playing behind most of the Panther starters on both sides of the ball. This one may not even be close!!

I don't see any way that Franklin County can stop Frankfort High's speed in this one. Frankfort is one of the top two-three teams in its class and Franklin County looks to have a team that has some decent players but if those players were playing at Frankfort High they would be playing behind most of the Panther starters on both sides of the ball. This one may not even be close!!

So you are saying that players like Hicks,Smither,Barnett,Metcalf,Watkins and Jones would not start at FHS? The Panthers offensive line would be replaced by the Flyers offensive line!

This thread is really starting to be funny. Some of us must need to create some bulletin board material.

This game is real good for the community. It gets everyone talking about football in the city of Frankfort. But we all must remember that both teams are involved in more important games than ths one.

Reason why Franklin County is the Top dog of the Fish Bowl

1. Franklin Co. has one of the best D-lines/ O-lines in the state.

2. On Offense Franklin County return a solid core of players. They have plenty of play makers.

3. Their coaching staff works harder than any other staff in the state.

4. They are 4-A with about 60-70 players. Which means plenty of depth.

5. Coach thacker knows how to stop the side-saddle.

Reason why Frankfort will struggle:

1. Depth

2. Conditioning

3. They can't throw the ball

Bottom Line: Franklin Co. should always win this game; bigger school, more players. Franklin County has owned Frankfort the last 3 years. :thumb:

This years shouldn't be any different.

Frankforts offense is a lot like Lou. Waggners so look for FCHS not to have any issues stopping them. After watching the Waggner Film they know how to stop speed.