Tru B 33

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Flyers can't run on the Panthers? Have the Panthers seen some good defenses this year?:confused:

The Flyers can run on any team. I'm saying it's gonna take a lot of focus for the Panthers to pull this one out and force the upset. Don't get me wrong County is a nice ball club, but IMO I see the Panthers :flame: the Flyers.:p

But remember, anything can happen. I'm sure the Flyers will be 100% ready for the Panthers come Friday night and this will be a battle against two very good coach teams.

This thread is really starting to be funny. Some of us must need to create some bulletin board material.

This game is real good for the community. It gets everyone talking about football in the city of Frankfort. But we all must remember that both teams are involved in more important games than ths one.

Reason why Franklin County is the Top dog of the Fish Bowl

1. Franklin Co. has one of the best D-lines/ O-lines in the state.

2. On Offense Franklin County return a solid core of players. They have plenty of play makers.

3. Their coaching staff works harder than any other staff in the state.

4. They are 4-A with about 60-70 players. Which means plenty of depth.

5. Coach thacker knows how to stop the side-saddle.

Reason why Frankfort will struggle:

1. Depth

2. Conditioning

3. They can't throw the ball

Bottom Line: Franklin Co. should always win this game; bigger school, more players. Franklin County has owned Frankfort the last 3 years. :thumb:

This years shouldn't be any different.

Frankforts offense is a lot like Lou. Waggners so look for FCHS not to have any issues stopping them. After watching the Waggner Film they know how to stop speed.

FC Must be missing about 20 players everyday at practice?

I have to agree with CoachB... this game means nothing but bragging rights for a whole 364 days. other then that Frankfort will have to stop air attack... Thacker use to be a Frankfort Head coach so he calls FHS plays from the sideline...

Tillman will have to step he game and play to his potential because they will pick on you...

Frankfort wins by 3or more TD's.

Last time I talked with EJ he said it was bewteen

Kentucky and Wisconsin.

Go Big Blue!!!!

FHS Definately has the Skills advantage with Fields, Morgan, and Wells, but does Frankfort have anyone that can block Willie Smither and Jeremy Barnett?

Those two guys are awesome quick and can hit!!!!!!!

Packed House at Belpoint!!!!

I am picking Frankfort for 2 reasons...

1. The weak-link. FC is weak against the run at corner. The 2 corners will not defend against the run and Frankfort has the speed to get outside. If the corners can't get off the blocks and defend the run, Frankfort will have some long plays on sweeps.

2. The kicking game. FC will miss extra points because of inconsistent kicking. Also, FC will think they can kick and cover the kids from Frankfort High. If they were smart, they would kick away from Frankfort and keep the Frankfort athletes from returning punts and kickoffs for touchdowns.

A possible third would be that FC thinks all they need to do is show up and they will win (WHHS game). If the defensive line for FC doesn't wreak havic on Frankfort at the snap of the football, Frankfort will win.

Also, keep an eye out for Thompson. He could be the deciding factor in this one. If he is inaccurate on the short passing game this week, it will result in turnovers.

I agree with you MLB50.

If FC thinks all they have to do is show up......they will lose by three touchdowns plus.

This game will be a test for both teams.

Containing Frankfort's speed will be a challenge...... the best way for FC to accomplish that would be to keep Frankfort's offense off the field with long drives that eat clock. (Terry Metcalf up the middle.....smashmouth football)

Frankfort has to get into the open field using their speed to win.

I think FHS is definately the favorite in this one.