Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort High Panthers vs. Franklin County Flyers

Who wins? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Word at a local soccer game this week is that this player is out for grades.

 

Try the HB/LB.:thumb:

 

The person you were reffuring to........injury:irked: .

  • Replies 110
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Franklin County is defintely ready to play and I think Frankfort made a mistake scheduling the Flyers on Homecoming!

 

Haha...

 

So since when does a homecoming for a team take place at the opponets field???:confused: :confused: :confused:

  • Author
Frankfort Whooped FC in freshman Action, last night.

 

Very good for Frankfort Freshman.

 

Tonight, is Varsity.

 

Two whole different ball clubs, trust me.

This is one is drawing me out of Louisville to come watch, I expect a great game.....That being said, Frankfort finds a way to beat "Big Brother."

I am sorry but Franklin Co is not Homecoming........The State Journal gave out false information. ;)

On top of that the Lex. Herald showed the game to be at FC?????:irked:

This is one is drawing me out of Louisville to come watch, I expect a great game.....That being said, Frankfort finds a way to beat "Big Brother."

 

The Deuce is loose in Bellepoint to cheer on the Panthers in a classic!! Outside of a Cliffside slawdog I can't think of anything better to be a part of in the capitol city on a Friday night!! Any score predictions Deuce? ;)

This is one is drawing me out of Louisville to come watch, I expect a great game.....That being said, Frankfort finds a way to beat "Big Brother."

 

The Deuce is loose in Bellepoint to cheer on the Panthers in a classic!! Outside of a Cliffside slawdog I can't think of anything better to be a part of in the capitol city on a Friday night!! Any score predictions Deuce? ;)

 

How about a Willie Burger at the Benson Valley Marina, boatride to Belpoint, and Friday Night Lights FHS vs FC. Great tradition with this rivalry and I do hope that both teams are at full strength in order to put on their best show. Good luck to both teams!!!!!!!

Frankfort Whooped FC in freshman Action, last night.

What was the score, and did Gardner get back from his injury?

This is one is drawing me out of Louisville to come watch, I expect a great game.....That being said, Frankfort finds a way to beat "Big Brother."

 

The Deuce is loose in Bellepoint to cheer on the Panthers in a classic!! Outside of a Cliffside slawdog I can't think of anything better to be a part of in the capitol city on a Friday night!! Any score predictions Deuce? ;)

Chili dogs are better. Duece needs to lay off of 'em anyway.

What was the score, and did Gardner get back from his injury?

 

FHS alot- FC a little.

 

Hopefully coach Ledford can get the feeder system rolling in the future, the Freshman program has always struggled at FC. The QB is still hurt.

 

The trainer situation at FC continues to hurt progress in the younger players.

FHS alot- FC a little.

 

Hopefully coach Ledford can get the feeder system rolling in the future, the Freshman program has always struggled at FC. The QB is still hurt.

 

The trainer situation at FC continues to hurt progress in the younger players.

Wow, seems i do remember that being an issue in the past. I have a feeling Coach Ledford will indeed get the feeder system in place to keep building a winner.

Feeder systems are important. FHS lost the middle school team this year.

 

I would like to see Coach Foley, Ledford, and Miller join together and go to the youth league and help them kid more kids involved. As well as help will camps to develope youth. The middles then would benefit.

 

Kids and Football is what it's all about. Not who can out coach who, it will only make the football in the city better for the future.

BTW the fact FHS won the freshaman game along with 50 cents wouldn't buy you a cup of Coffee at SMitty mart.

Feeder systems are important. FHS lost the middle school team this year.

 

I would like to see Coach Foley, Ledford, and Miller join together and go to the youth league and help them kid more kids involved. As well as help will camps to develope youth. The middles then would benefit.

 

Kids and Football is what it's all about. Not who can out coach who, it will only make the football in the city better for the future.

I agree 100%. I believe the FYFL is very willing to cooperate with this type of involvement.Hopefully the Middle School program will be back for FHS.

BTW the fact FHS won the freshaman game along with 50 cents wouldn't buy you a cup of Coffee at SMitty mart.

 

You need to save that we may need it at halftime in the future.

 

When I ran the youth league along with help from Coach Roberts, Coach Webb and Coach Lucas we put on a clinic for the youth league coaches. Coach Harp from Danville, Grant Satterly who has reffed high school ball since the stoneage coach Graham from I think Harrison county and some others came in and spoke. I thought it was very beneficial to all involved and would be a good thing to look into.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.