Who wins this game?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the week that Ashland gets on track. I see Royality at QB, and Thomas and Carter in the backfield, and Ashland will roll.

Ashland 28

Ironton 14

I hope that you are correct about getting on track. At last night's practice Royalty was getting about half of the QB snaps with the first team O. It looks to me like the coaches are trying to phase him in.

I hope that you are correct about getting on track. At last night's practice Royalty was getting about half of the QB snaps with the first team O. It looks to me like the coaches are trying to phase him in.

Hope to see Royalty play there and do well, he's overcome alot simply by managing to deal with his own paternal DNA!:eek:

When his dad reads this, he knows I'm teasing!

The vote/score by the poll right now is 13-12 Ashland, shaping up to be another close one like the Ashland/Raceland poll. If I remember right the poll was Ashland with a 6pt/vote advantage with something like 9 too close to call votes. A 6 vote Ashland lead minus 9 too close to call = -3 for Ashland. Raceland won by 3 one last second FG. Hmmmmm, maybe there is something to these polls.:D

What does all of that mean? It means I am bored, other than that it means absolutely nothing :lol: . Just was kind of ironic/interesting that the poll on that one came out pretty much dead on.