Who wins this game?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that Ashland will win this one and I still feel that they will. I will although say if they don't it's not the end of the world. Ashland will win some games this season.

Go Tomcats.:fight:

It's going to get tougher after tonight.

Even if you think that is true, happy ol' dad, is that something you think you should be telling to the world? Nope.

You want to talk about attitudes and what factors can create a bad one among the players? How about good ol' dad spewing sewage about the coaches and the team?

If you are concerned for the kids on this team, then tearing them down on a public forum sure as heck isn't going to serve as a positive, it will only fester the wound. If you want to help them, be positive, teach them to believe in themselves and the system, show them how a winner acts, tell them their coaches are the best around and tell them to believe in them and work hard.

Unless, of course, your concerns are not for what is best for the kids on the team. If your issue is more personal in nature, then continue to berate the coaches and players and keep spreading the cancer of discontent. But be sure to look in the mirror for answers to your questions about why things are heading south.

Even if you think that is true, happy ol' dad, is that something you think you should be telling to the world? Nope.

You want to talk about attitudes and what factors can create a bad one among the players? How about good ol' dad spewing sewage about the coaches and the team?

If you are concerned for the kids on this team, then tearing them down on a public forum sure as heck isn't going to serve as a positive, it will only fester the wound. If you want to help them, be positive, teach them to believe in themselves and the system, show them how a winner acts, tell them their coaches are the best around and tell them to believe in them and work hard.

Unless, of course, your concerns are not for what is best for the kids on the team. If your issue is more personal in nature, then continue to berate the coaches and players and keep spreading the cancer of discontent. But be sure to look in the mirror for answers to your questions about why things are heading south.

AMEN!!!

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: Very Well Said Watusi. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Good post..but do also believe sometimes the truth does not hurt either. If I was an Ashland fan, the only concern that I would have is that you are going into Week 3, which is actually game 5, counting scrimmage games, and you still really dont have your backfield or QB spot in place. The other concern is the coaches statements in the paper about moving Thomas back to RB, because he is a great athlete and needs more touches...Duh, they are the ones that put him there to start with. I have no doubt the Ashland coaches will get things together and get back to winning, but at this point they have to take all responsibility to not having their team prepared. Which in turns could make a Ashland Parent Frustrated...which could be where ol'dad is coming from...other than that I agree with your post.:thumb:

I have thought about it and came to a conclusion that Ashland doesn't have that leader on the team that would ignite each other. This type of attitude cant be good for the team as a whole and could be a factor in their bad play.

Easy there Cowboy. Watch out for that penalty box.

Absolutely beautiful!

I guess that my coaches were alot tougher on me and my kids. You tell me how you would produce if people justed praised the way your playing even though you could do better. The players on Ashland have alot more talent and heart than they are showing because throughout the years I have seen it from this same group. On the other hand, these coaches are fair game and should be able to stand questioning certain moves they make.

So I guess none of you all have never questioned anything about any of the coaches you have know. Come on take off your blinders and think with an open mind.