Cigar aficianados

NEERFAN

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go see my good friend at Strauss tobacco on Mall Road they just reopened and he can tell you all about cigars and which ones are good. He and his wife own the Dixie Club also in Erlanger. Great person even if only to meet and talk to JD

Passed by the other day, I'll have to make a stop soon.

Never really got the cigar smoking thing. Maybe when I'm older....

I never got in to smoking any thing really but I do enjoy a nice cigar occasionally, especially when I have an occasion where I'm with old friends, we can just sit around, drink whatever and just relax; perfect around sunset or just after sun down after a day of watching some football and just catching up with friends. In fact now that I think about it I could understand why/how people like Cigar parlors/clubs, especially those that are exclusive, perfect time to relax and "blow smoke" as they say.

It's sold out this year, but come down next year for the Kentucky Bourbon Festival and its Bourbon, Cigars and Jazz event.

Where's this at Jim, I'd love to do something like that sometime. Ever since I turned 21 I've basically I've been a bourbon drinker, and not a drinker, but more like a fill up my drink every hour or so and just lounge for as many hours as I can throw in a cigar, and some laid back festivities where you can just soak it all in and I'm having a great day.

Where's this at Jim, I'd love to do something like that sometime. Ever since I turned 21 I've basically I've been a bourbon drinker, and not a drinker, but more like a fill up my drink every hour or so and just lounge for as many hours as I can throw in a cigar, and some laid back festivities where you can just soak it all in and I'm having a great day.
Bardstown.

Kentucky Bourbon Festival

Go here http://www.cigarsintl.com/sav134 this is a great intro deal. I buy all of my cigars from CI. This is 10 good cigars and a great starter humidor for $29.99.

Sampler includes 1 each of:

- Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5x49)

- Hoyo Excalibur Epicure (5.2x50)

- La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4 (4.8x52)

- Macanudo Hyde Park (5.5x49)

- Partagas Padre (6x50)

- Punch Pita (6.1x50)

- Cu-Avana Intenso Robusto (5x50)

- LHC Osc. Fuerte Robusto (5x50)

- Cuba Libre Robusto (5x50)

- La Estrella Cub. ’R’ (5x50)

-Whitetail Glasstop Humidor (50 Capacity

I ordered this the other day. Can't wait for it to get here and try these out.

I think this is about as good a starter set as you can find. You'll need some distilled water or cigar glycol. I use the little jars with glycol beads in them. You can get them from CI or liquor barn.

Also it's recomended that you put your cigars in your humi for a few days before smoking them.

Edited by coldweatherfan

I think this is about as good a starter set as you can find. You'll need some distilled water or cigar glycol. I use the little jars with glycol beads in them. You can get them from CI or liquor barn.

Also it's recomended that you put your cigars in your humi for a few days before smoking them.

:thumb: