Cigar aficianados

NEERFAN

I've grown fond of the Nub brand. In the past two days I've purchased a Cameroon, Maduro and Habano. They still last about 45 minutes and they have all been very tasty.

I've bought some gel and placed it in the humidor, will it hurt if I keep the sponge unit in with it?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've grown fond of the Nub brand. In the past two days I've purchased a Cameroon, Maduro and Habano. They still last about 45 minutes and they have all been very tasty.

I've bought some gel and placed it in the humidor, will it hurt if I keep the sponge unit in with it?

Won't hurt but no need to.

Picked up a few Carillo's last night at the Party Source. Mike recommended Rocky Patel's new Vintage 2003 Camaroon wrap. It's an 8 yr old wrap and has a hint of nuttiness flavor. I played 9 holes yesterday afternoon and fired up a Rocky stick called The Edge. It's my favorite by far.

I thought so.

Ziplock bag, plastic lid off a butter tub, and a teaspoon salt. Put salt in lid and moisten with distilled water. Place in bag. Sit hygrometer on lid, prop it on the edge for circulation. Seal. Shoud read 75 after 8 - 10 hours. If not set with a screwdriver. Shot glass of distilled water should read 70 after a few days.