Cigar aficianados

NEERFAN

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts CWF?

It will come with a humidifier disk. Stop by Liquor Barn or any cigar store and pick up a bottle of cigar glycol to fill the disk. They don't last as long as the jars and you can't just look at them and tell they need filled but the disk will do just fine for a while. You'll need some distiller water to charge your humidor. Sit a shot glass full of distiller water in it for a couple of days so the wood can absorb some moisture. Follow the directions that come with the humidifier to set your hygrometer. There are two ways to set it, but the salt method is more acurate from folks I've talked with.

It will come with a humidifier disk. Stop by Liquor Barn or any cigar store and pick up a bottle of cigar glycol to fill the disk. They don't last as long as the jars and you can't just look at them and tell they need filled but the disk will do just fine for a while. You'll need some distiller water to charge your humidor. Sit a shot glass full of distiller water in it for a couple of days so the wood can absorb some moisture. Follow the directions that come with the humidifier to set your hygrometer. There are two ways to set it, but the salt method is more acurate from folks I've talked with.

Sounds good, I should be getting it on Tuesday. Looking forward to trying some of the "free" ones that come with it.

I ordered a 10 pack of Diesel Unlimited Belisco for $39 which was a 49% discount. They got good reviews so I'm excited. I'm assuming I should head out and get a humidor now.

Nice - big ring, full flavored cigar. Good spice, leather and earth. Ligero wrapper if I remember correctly. Sounds like you're getting hooked on the big flavors. That's me too. I like full flavors. Milds do very little for me, but I keep them in the humidor for others.