I'd like to hear from X fans, is it time for a coaching change?

LSURock

With all this talk back and forth, I just want to know one thing "Why did Glaser already have a State Championship Ring designed and his players fitted? What does this tell you about Glaser? Why would an 8th grader want to play for a man who puts the horse in front of the cart.........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this talk back and forth, I just want to know one thing "Why did Glaser already have a State Championship Ring designed and his players fitted? What does this tell you about Glaser? Why would an 8th grader want to play for a man who puts the horse in front of the cart.........

Please.. Just like the start of this thread, this too is an absolute joke and what Trinity fans want to believe. I know first hand that this is not true as I have a brother who is a senior on X's team and a friend of mine as an asst. caoch. For God's sake, Coach Glaser did not allow the team to take chartered buses to BG in the beginning of the year in 95 degree heat, because the team "had not yet deserved it"..So, after hearing that, do you really think that he would allow rings and shirts designed? Nice try.. Anything else you heard?

Its a shame that some T fans have to be acting this way instead of just celebrating thier great victory. Notice I said some, not all.

and the mythical rants continue....I think if there would have been any talk of rings being designed I would have been advised since I would have had to pay for it. Show some intelligence.

Please.. Just like the start of this thread, this too is an absolute joke and what Trinity fans want to believe. I know first hand that this is not true as I have a brother who is a senior on X's team and a friend of mine as an asst. caoch. For God's sake, Coach Glaser did not allow the team to take chartered buses to BG in the beginning of the year in 95 degree heat, because the team "had not yet deserved it"..So, after hearing that, do you really think that he would allow rings and shirts designed? Nice try.. Anything else you heard?

Its a shame that some T fans have to be acting this way instead of just celebrating thier great victory. Notice I said some, not all.

Didnt think that Glaser would do such a thing. What better way to get your opponents motivated?

While I think this thread is silly...I'll bite and post...I'm like that you know :D

There should not be a coaching change at X.

As we all know....at any given time....ANY team can lose.

Glaser is not only a good coach....he is a good man.

He knows that his job is not just being a football coach but to develop kids into fine young men. He loves each kid as if they were his own. He works to make them better on the field as well as off the field. He cares about what they become down the road.

I realize we all get caught up in the big picture of life......HOWEVER to me a man is not what his win/loss record is but what he is in everyday life.

While I think this thread is silly...I'll bite and post...I'm like that you know :D

There should not be a coaching change at X.

As we all know....at any given time....ANY team can lose.

Glaser is not only a good coach....he is a good man.

He knows that his job is not just being a football coach but to develop kids into fine young men. He loves each kid as if they were his own. He works to make them better on the field as well as off the field. He cares about what they become down the road.

I realize we all get caught up in the big picture of life......HOWEVER to me a man is not what his win/loss record is but what he is in everyday life.

:thumb:

T.D. maybe everyone on here is right-You may actually be da Man! :lol:

:thumb:

T.D. maybe everyone on here is right-You may actually be da Man! :lol:

Time for a commercial break...I talked to da Man...he resents that TD is passing himself off as da Man.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled post season Trinity/X debate.