White House Releases Obama's Birth Certificate

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No other President had ever been reluctant to produce their Birth Certificate, therefore making it a non-issue. President Obama had only produced a Certification of Live Birth which is very different than a Certificate of Live Birth. Obama supporters continue to make bad judgments when they automatically assume that anyone who questioned his reluctance to produce the actual long form Birth Certificate was an Obama detractor or hater and also a "crazy" Republican. I am glad this thing is over, but all of the reasons to produce the document were valid in my opinion.

We've got a chicken-or-the-egg thing going on here. It seems to me that no president has produced one because no one has asked him for it. Everyone assumes Clinton, Bush, Regan and all the others we're natural born Americans. No one asked to see a birth certificate for them. This was MADE an issue. It wasn't existing.

We've got a chicken-or-the-egg thing going on here. It seems to me that no president has produced one because no one has asked him for it. Everyone assumes Clinton, Bush, Regan and all the others we're natural born Americans. No one asked to see a birth certificate for them. This was MADE an issue. It wasn't existing.

Like I stated earlier, I think any candidate who files for the office of Presidency of the United States should have to include his or her certified Birth Certificate as part of the application process. I would be shocked if the other Presidents you mentioned did not have to produce their Birth Certificates when they filed to run for President. Like I said, I am glad this thing is over and resolved.

Like I stated earlier, I think any candidate who files for the office of Presidency of the United States should have to include his or her certified Birth Certificate as part of the application process. I would be shocked if the other Presidents you mentioned did not have to produce their Birth Certificates when they filed to run for President. Like I said, I am glad this thing is over and resolved.

That's fine. I'm all for that in the future. But you were saying Obama made it an issue by not supplying it. I say whackos made it an issue by not being satisfied by all the things that clearly indicated he was born in Hawaii.

But no other candidate has had to do so, nor is there any constitutional requirement to do so. So, to say this should have been an issue is incorrect. If the requirement were in place, then it would have been an issue. But to say something is an issue because it should be a requirement doesn't work. There is no precedent for this demand to see his birth certificate.

Don't worry, there was never any to lose.

And what makes you so credible. Because you believe everything the government says and afraid to not believe everything they say. I am so glad I DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING like you. Wow it is good to not be brainwashed na dbe a free thinker and not locked up in a box.

I am so glad I dont have to have your permission to think.

And what makes you so credible. Because you believe everything the government says and afraid to not believe everything they say. I am so glad I DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING like you. Wow it is good to not be brainwashed na dbe a free thinker and not locked up in a box.

Actually, PepRock hates our government. He's raising a well-armed army and plans to become Benevolant Dictator for Life. :D

But no other candidate has had to do so, nor is there any constitutional requirement to do so. So, to say this should have been an issue is incorrect. If the requirement were in place, then it would have been an issue. But to say something is an issue because it should be a requirement doesn't work. There is no precedent for this demand to see his birth certificate.

Question.........why did President Obama come forward early on with his Certification of Live Birth? Was there no need to provide any documentation? If so, then why did he provide that?

Actually it is because your posting history tends to be one of a reactionary individual who more often than not seems to be spouting talking points or seems to have a myopic view of differing cultures and faiths considering your posts on Islam.

I am a libertarian and I have little trust/faith in the government to make competent decisions on most things. My posting history tends to indicate the fact that when I choose to involve myself in a debate I often will back it up with references and sources. I rarely get myself involved in the emotional issues because no amount of documentation or data will change the mind of someone dead set on a preconceived notion.

I am basing my comment in regards to your posting style/technique off of observation and thus fat it seems reactionary. Given the fact that you just leapt to a conclusion on my political ideologies without additional research on the forum indicates to me that my initial suspicion regarding reactionary tendencies are indeed most likely accurate. Maybe you are just trolling, but my perspective has yet to change given your inflammatory comments since February of this year.

Actually it is because your posting history tends to be one of a reactionary individual who more often than not seems to be spouting talking points or seems to have a myopic view of differing cultures and faiths considering your posts on Islam.

I am a libertarian and I have little trust/faith in the government to make competent decisions on most things. My posting history tends to indicate the fact that when I choose to involve myself in a debate I often will back it up with references and sources. I rarely get myself involved in the emotional issues because no amount of documentation or data will change the mind of someone dead set on a preconceived notion.

I am basing my comment in regards to your posting style/technique off of observation and thus fat it seems reactionary. Given the fact that you just leapt to a conclusion on my political ideologies without additional research on the forum indicates to me that my initial suspicion regarding reactionary tendencies are indeed most likely accurate. Maybe you are just trolling, but my perspective has yet to change given your inflammatory comments since February of this year.

Well I do agree with some of what you say. But my references and sources are personal experiences so I cant list them with a link. i am very open minded but tend to disbelieve what our government feels is best for us and how they do things. I feel they are all corrupt.

Do we know that for a fact? I am asking because I really don't know. I have read that from several different posters on here but have never seen anything to back that up. If a requirement to be the POTUS is you must be a natural born citizen then why wouldn't every candidate have to show proof?